Strange Aeons v5.7

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby Yelso » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Can this work with guncaster? Im using ZDL to load mods, but the game does not show any weapons and I cant use my default weapons when starting the game.
Yelso
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby ImpieTwo » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:26 pm

Yelso wrote:Can this work with guncaster? Im using ZDL to load mods, but the game does not show any weapons and I cant use my default weapons when starting the game.


Check the Guncaster thread for any patches.
ImpieTwo
Banned User
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby skdursh » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Tried to download the v5.7 update but the readme file in the download says it's v5.5. Is that just an oversight and you forgot to update the readme or is the download link incorrect?
skdursh
 
Joined: 03 Jul 2019

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby ImpieTwo » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:47 am

skdursh wrote:Tried to download the v5.7 update but the readme file in the download says it's v5.5. Is that just an oversight and you forgot to update the readme or is the download link incorrect?

Most likely I forgot to update the readme. The file itself should be up to date unless you got it from somewhere other than my site.
ImpieTwo
Banned User
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby EddieMann » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:35 am

Would this be compatible with ZRift?
User avatar
EddieMann
 
Joined: 18 May 2014
Location: Arizona

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:11 am

EddieMann wrote:Would this be compatible with ZRift?


I will create patch for it, but for the next Zrift Update.
User avatar
HAL9000
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2018
Discord: HAL9000#9378

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

Postby ImpieTwo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:01 am

HAL9000 wrote:
EddieMann wrote:Would this be compatible with ZRift?


I will create patch for it, but for the next Zrift Update.

Oh that'll be interesting to see...
ImpieTwo
Banned User
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: freeman016 and 8 guests