Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (V2.0 RELEASED)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread

Postby Alando1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:47 pm

@Blue Shadow - I just incorporated the fix into the TOTLM4 pk3 and it works beautifully. I was quite impressed with the dual HP bars with Triton and Gorgon. It looked amazing! Thank you very much, Blue Shadow. This helped immensely :) While I was incorporating this fix, I decided to include the update patches into the pk3 file. I've been testing everything and, so far, things are looking good.
When TOTLM5 is in its beta stages, it would be an honor to have you part of my beta testing team. :)
Thank you again. I'll be uploading an updated version of TOTLM4 within a few days.

@shadstarn - Any updates to prior TOTLM entries or TOTLM4 will be displayed on page 1 of this thread.

-Alando1
Alando1

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (V2.0 COMING S

Postby Blue Shadow » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:32 am

You're welcome.

I'm looking forward to the fifth installment, which I'm a little surprised that is currently in the works.
Blue Shadow

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (V2.0 RELEASED

Postby Alando1 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Hey guys, TOTLM4 V2.0 is released. A lot of the bugs in the first version have been fixed. Download is available on page 1. Enjoy!

-Alando1
Alando1

Postby JMP-Jack » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Steve Flashlight Adaptation

I don't have much experience with Doom modding, but this my simple adaptation might be useful.

All credits goes to SuaveSteve (Original mod page: viewtopic.php?t=59429)
Thanks Steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJdMiXF ... e=youtu.be
Attachments
steve_flashlight_Temple_IV_Adaptation.rar
(3.63 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
JMP-Jack

Postby Rex705 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:45 pm

I still get a bunch of errors that pop up when starting the game. 2-4 only have a small bunch of errors but work from what I have seen. 1 has tons of errors with doom monsters showing up. Maybe after finishing 5 you can do a remake of Lizardmen 1 and get it up to the quality of the others :). A custom HUD would be a nice touch for the series.
Rex705

Discord: Rex705
Twitch ID: Rex705

Postby Alando1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Hey guys, I'm back for a bit. I saw the flashlight mod shown by JMP-Jack. I have to say I was very pleased to see this. I am curious if this can override the current flashlight or does it have to manually be put in the pk3 while the old one is removed? All in all, thank you, JMP-Jack for your contribution :) Seriously, the demonstration in the video put a big smile on my face.

@Rex705 - I do have something special for TOTLM1 in the works. I've been considering doing a super polished up version of the original since TOTLM1 isn't looked at as much as its predecessors. By the way, the errors indicated - yeah, TOTLM1 hasn't adapted well with the newer GZDoom's - Definitely the newer and more updated version of TOTLM1 will fix those issues. :)

-Alando1
Alando1

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects