Regular Day - I'm sorry

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Regular Day - I'm sorry

Postby TheBadHustlex » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Please, read page 14.

This is the tale of a young, dead man, who embarks on an epic adventure to save the world from an evil clown and his alien-minions. And some other bastards that want him back in hell.
The only way he can accomplish his goal is to master a huge, complex and twisted world full of monsters, weapons, magic and slightly dark adventures. Only if he posseses the six holy-horse-powers, he will be able to stop the clown that threatens us all.
During his journey, he gets his hands on over 60 different weapons, helps some people, kills lots of people and collects dozens of different and handy items through 3 epic chapters.

Sounds good, is good.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status of this Project?
Heavily in progress. There's no playable demo available yet, I'm sorry. But I want to change that ASAP.
-Update 11th of January 2016-

□Make some altfires not bug with mag-enlarging. (~75% done)
□Re-Hand some weaps. (90% done)
□Make death-types for every melee-weapon. (0% done)
□Built the remaining maps of Chapter 2 and the entire Chapter 3. (OW: 80% done. Chapter 3: 0%).
□Fill some empty maps with enemies. (80% done)
□Give a lot of enemies (better) sounds. (30% done)
□Test the entire game if it's finished. (0% duh)
□Probably way more stuff I don't remember right now.

Ask any questions you like. Make suggestions, and most importantly, give me feedback to the stuff I've shown you here.
Last edited by TheBadHustlex on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 79 times in total.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Re: [WIP ~ 63%] Regular Day - For real this time

Postby Ozymandias81 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:21 pm

OH YES BADDIE! THOSE SCREENIES ARE REALLY CREATIVE! I am really curious how this project will be when finished! Oh, and I love that you used Redneck Rampage enemies! Awesome!
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Postby TheAdmantArchvile » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:06 pm

TheAdmantArchvile
Cash Money Terrionaire

Postby The Thing Thing » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Holy crap this is back again, Sweet it's amazing how much progress this mod has made :D. I will be looking forward to this.

BTW. Do we still have to PM you for the download link or will you be able to post the link here :?:
The Thing Thing
Let the spriting commence again

Postby wildweasel » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:25 pm

The Thing Thing wrote:BTW. Do we still have to PM you for the download link or will you be able to post the link here :?:

The link should be okay to post here (eventually), as long as the mod is free of the gross things that made it against the rules before.
wildweasel
Your Toast is Mine.

Postby TheBadHustlex » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:10 am

The Thing Thing wrote:BTW. Do we still have to PM you for the download link or will you be able to post the link here :?:

The game will not contain what made it get banned here anymore. Yes, some parts might be a bit ambigous, but not explicit. The only really explicit thing in there is violence.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Re: [WIP ~ 64%] Regular Day - Regular Drugs

Postby TheBadHustlex » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:35 am

New stuff has been done!
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Postby Mr.Pencil » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Any release date?
Mr.Pencil

Postby TheBadHustlex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 am

Mr.Pencil wrote:Any release date?

That's a good question.

Probably next years summer or atumn. Probably.
Of course, that depends on how much time I have.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Postby Ozymandias81 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:35 am

Nice^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. :lol:
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Re: [WIP ~ 64.35%] Regular Day - Regular Drugs

Postby TheBadHustlex » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:06 am

Magic-Effects on Slot and 4 perfectly work now.
They go like this:

Beeing close to your target makes the gun less effective, and beeing further away makes it better. The distance is different for each weapon, as some are much more un- or precise then others.
When you actually get the bonus-effect, a little electric sound plays when fired. And I hope you like the blue-purple-color combo.

For more, read the Gun-Guide in the Start-Post.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Re: [WIP ~ 64.35%] Regular Day - Regular Magic

Postby Ribo Zurai » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:28 pm

This looks neat-o. Any chance of the monsters and weapons work outside the wad as a replacement mod? Would be sweet.
Ribo Zurai

Re: [WIP ~ 64.35%] Regular Day - Regular Magic

Postby TheBadHustlex » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Ribo Zurai wrote:This looks neat-o. Any chance of the monsters and weapons work outside the wad as a replacement mod? Would be sweet.

Of course I could take all those weapons, the upgrades and the monsters and make them replace all the doom-stuff.
However, they have all been designed for an entirely different thing then replacing already placed things. Quests would be impossible in a randomizer, which eliminates an important part of finding rarer items. Also, enemies would need to get harder based on the map you are, because otherwise, upgrading would make the game way too easy if the enemies wouldn't also level up somewhen. And in some mappacks, who knows if that would work.
And, I'd need to do a slot-limitation thing, as you'd clearly get too many weapons if they were placed in a doomish way.

Short: Technically, but only with a limited amount of content. I will first finish what I wanted this to be from the beginning, then we can see.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Re: [WIP ~ 64.45%] Regular Day - Regular Magic

Postby TheBadHustlex » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Magic on Shotguns also works now.

Of course, Your Old Shotgun and it's different offsprings can not receive any spells.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Re: [WIP ~ 64.50%] Regular Day - Regular Magic

Postby TheBadHustlex » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:40 am

Magic for Nailguns (Slot5) is also a thing now.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Next

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects