Hotline U.A.C (BETA)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby lizardcommando » Sun May 31, 2015 5:12 am

Angel-Neko_X wrote:
lizardcommando wrote:That "Hey, you." is actually my voice from my Lizard Squad mod. I can't believe people are actually using it lol.

That's odd, I've found your voice from NEO-DOOM!


Well, that mod did take stuff from a ton of different Doom mods and games after all. I don't know why that would be there in the first place...
User avatar
lizardcommando
Thread killer
 
Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Location: Boringland, California

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby BoxcarRacer » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:45 am

I re-created the logo in the style of the Hotline Miami 2 logo, you can use it if you want.
Image
BoxcarRacer
 
Joined: 01 Jun 2015

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby Angel-Neko_X » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:16 am

BoxcarRacer wrote:I re-created the logo in the style of the Hotline Miami 2 logo, you can use it if you want.
Image

Damn! You make me to remake my wallpaper! :o
Image
User avatar
Angel-Neko_X
Swan Fox doesn't like hurt other people, I do!
 
Joined: 31 Oct 2013
Location: France, Ile de France

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby Tech-Mech » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Saw your promo for this on dA. Hope this maintains attention.
User avatar
Tech-Mech
 
Joined: 01 Mar 2015

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby Angel-Neko_X » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:11 am




Testers will be WARNED!! Don't complain! :

Changelog :
-All weapons can be throwable now!
-Added new charaters (working on them actualy on female charaters)
-New difficulty added (Necrophilia Porn), it's the most hardest one, it's like nightmare skill in DOOM but no respawns, do you dare to try it as challenge?

To do:
-Working on characters actor for the cutscenes
-More maps
-Make characters effect ingame

Bug found and cannot fix it:
-In the Neophilia skill, after disarm thugs, they are immobile but can still punch you!
User avatar
Angel-Neko_X
Swan Fox doesn't like hurt other people, I do!
 
Joined: 31 Oct 2013
Location: France, Ile de France

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby VriskaSerket » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Angel-Neko_X wrote:


Testers will be WARNED!! Don't complain! :

Changelog :
-All weapons can be throwable now!
-Added new charaters (working on them actualy on female charaters)
-New difficulty added (Necrophilia Porn), it's the most hardest one, it's like nightmare skill in DOOM but no respawns, do you dare to try it as challenge?

To do:
-Working on characters actor for the cutscenes
-More maps
-Make characters effect ingame

Bug found and cannot fix it:
-In the Neophilia skill, after disarm thugs, they are immobile but can still punch you!


>Hardest difficulty
>"Necrophilia Porn"

Haha, 'tis going to be good.
User avatar
VriskaSerket
a.k.a Squig
 
Joined: 19 Apr 2015
Location: Land of Tango and Gauchos

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby DudeDesigns » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:22 pm

this is looking REALLY good. Keep goin man! Dying to play a full campaign of this!
User avatar
DudeDesigns
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2014

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby RastaManGames » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:26 pm

I don't really sure, but you need to make script for changemusic after cleaning level.
I mean after killing last enemy music must be "Static.ogg" (can be founded in folder with HM1).
User avatar
RastaManGames
Syberian Doom Fan
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Location: Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk
Discord: ℝ𝕒𝕀π•₯π•’π•„π•’π•Ÿπ”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€#4168
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Hotline U.A.C

Postby TheGmanID » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:18 am

Wow, I'm really liking the look of this. I hope you use some music from HM2, like bloodline and future club, and maybe some of the remix tracks or just entirely new tracks? Are the weapon sprites placeholder ones? Will different characters have different hand models? I'm glad to see you added ground executions, how long do ya think the game will be?
User avatar
TheGmanID
 
Joined: 14 Jun 2014

Re: Hotline U.A.C (DEAD)

Postby RastaManGames » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:42 am

I am not seeing any reason for stop developement of this great project.
User avatar
RastaManGames
Syberian Doom Fan
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Location: Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk
Discord: ℝ𝕒𝕀π•₯π•’π•„π•’π•Ÿπ”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€#4168
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Hotline U.A.C (BETA)

Postby Angel-Neko_X » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 pm

RastaManGames wrote:I am not seeing any reason for stop developement of this great project.

I had high pressure from the Zandronum forum since I've released Angry Anna for halloween, they just think I am a troll, they are just bloody hyprocrites, so I didn't standed it for some moments until some guys convicted me to keep going for this project. My reason for almost giving up is all because of my wads and I don't really see Hotline U.A.C with a cacoward, all I was afraid is to fail again like for Swan Fox and I was afraid a lot of failures again!
User avatar
Angel-Neko_X
Swan Fox doesn't like hurt other people, I do!
 
Joined: 31 Oct 2013
Location: France, Ile de France

Re: Hotline U.A.C (BETA)

Postby wildweasel » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Angel-Neko_X wrote:My reason for almost giving up is all because of my wads and I don't really see Hotline U.A.C with a cacoward, all I was afraid is to fail again like for Swan Fox and I was afraid a lot of failures again!

You want my advice? Never go into a project with the expectation of getting awards. Look at me, I've been doing gameplay mods for almost 15 years, and the most acclaim I've gotten was being name-dropped a few years back.
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Hotline U.A.C (BETA)

Postby BFG » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:33 pm

nice attempt my opinion is that it doesn't translate well into FPS.
I would suggest giving those "Hey .. you" sound effects to their sight only it sounds kind of strange them running around repeating themselves.
User avatar
BFG
 
Joined: 17 Feb 2015
Location: Germany

Re: Hotline 666: Wrong Project

Postby Carbine Dioxide » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 pm

With the title and difficulty names, it sounds more like it's about porn than anything.
User avatar
Carbine Dioxide
True force, all the king's men could not put it back together again.
 
Joined: 12 Jun 2014
Location: Anywhere.

Re: Hotline U.A.C (BETA)

Postby RastaManGames » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 am

Angel-Neko_X wrote:
RastaManGames wrote:I am not seeing any reason for stop developement of this great project.

I had high pressure from the Zandronum forum since I've released Angry Anna for halloween, they just think I am a troll, they are just bloody hyprocrites, so I didn't standed it for some moments until some guys convicted me to keep going for this project. My reason for almost giving up is all because of my wads and I don't really see Hotline U.A.C with a cacoward, all I was afraid is to fail again like for Swan Fox and I was afraid a lot of failures again!


You can do like me - make this mod for yourself and for your friends, but just release him for us.
You do not need awards, really. Hight award for you - good feedbacks from us.
I really love HotLine Miami and your HotLine U.A.C. really good mod!
Also i want your mod and HotLine 666 too!
So... Please, do not giving up.
I know, my wads are crappy things, but i know, there is exist some doomers, which like my wads.
User avatar
RastaManGames
Syberian Doom Fan
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Location: Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk
Discord: ℝ𝕒𝕀π•₯π•’π•„π•’π•Ÿπ”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€#4168
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

PreviousNext

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests