[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [WolfenDoom] Blade of Agony (new shots page 45)

Postby Tormentor667 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:37 am

Yet another small shot of the first side-mission called "Operation: Eisenmann", which is focusing on the origin and scientific base of the mutants found in WolfenDoom - BoA. What I would like to have is some feedback, ideas and stuff which could be implemented in this laboratiry, I am really looking forward to your input. Thinks that you would like to see :)
Tormentor667
needs more detail

Postby MaxED » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Tormentor667 wrote:Things that you would like to see :)

Spoiler: THIS :)

Also, comitted dem grasses, in 3 variants, with random spawners.
Spoiler:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaxED

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Tormentor667 wrote:Yet another small shot of the first side-mission called "Operation: Eisenmann", which is focusing on the origin and scientific base of the mutants found in WolfenDoom - BoA.

Hmm, sounds kinda like the classic Laz scenario. Does it take place in a downtown chemical plant in Dresden? :P
Sgt. Shivers

Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Postby Captain J » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:55 pm

MaxED wrote:
Tormentor667 wrote:Things that you would like to see :)

Spoiler: THIS :)
romanstein, i remember. and you know, it was made from korea. which it makes me lewdly flattered.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Nash » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:59 am

The level design and textures are looking more and more realistic every time. Good work, Torm and team. This mod might just get some good attention outside of the ZDoom community.
Nash
AKA Nash Muhandes! Twitter/Facebook/Youtube: nashmuhandes

Twitch ID: nashmuhandes
Github ID: nashmuhandes

Postby Tormentor667 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:19 am

@MaxEd - Thanks for the commit, just overused it in C2M4 and C1M0 :) By the way, do you also have some better replacements for the trees (green) we are currently using? I tried to improve them on my own but I guess they came out even shittier :P

@Nash - Thanks the kind comments, doing our best to make this one of the most influencing WolfenDoom mods.
Tormentor667
needs more detail

Postby demo_the_man » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 am

Here is a idea for operation Eisenmann, you could have diffrent variants of the mutants, some disfigured(missing limbs, deformed body parts) in dr shabbs labs, some very weak, and the complete mutant v2, armed with a minigun or rocket launcher in their chest. Maybe you could use a mind control device that keeps the mutants from killing the nazis, and make one of the objectives shutting off the transmitter. That would make the mutants attack their masters and you instead of just you
demo_the_man
Did i ever tell ye the story of me old bones?

Discord: demo_the_man#8942

Postby Ozymandias81 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 am

demo_the_man wrote:...armed with a minigun or rocket launcher in their chest...

Uhmmm, they're just in, have a look on GitRepo... :-D
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Github ID: Ozymandias81
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Captain J » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:56 am

LOPRA0.PNG
if they are ubermunants, sometimes they needs to be look different, so we can sort them out much easily.

oh, also if you guys are willing to use it, i would recommend to use the original one at diehard Wolfers by The DHWTC Team with a rocket launcher like this. because mine is kinda bloody and messy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby MaxED » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Tormentor667 wrote:Do you also have some better replacements for the trees (green) we are currently using?

I can replace all trees with more or less equivalent ones from many Vurt's Morrowind tree replacers:
Vurts Solstheim Tree Replacer II
Vurts Bitter Coast Trees II
Vurts Ascadian Isles Trees Replacer II
Vurts Grazeland Trees II
Vurts Mournhold Trees II

EDIT: also, any feedback on this?
MaxED

Postby Tormentor667 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 am

MaxED wrote:I can replace all trees with more or less equivalent ones from many Vurt's Morrowind tree replacers:

Yeah, that would be pretty cool indeed.

EDIT: also, any feedback on this

Totally missed this, very cool stuff indeed. I'd suggest adding them additionally though, instead of replacing them but already changing the DoomEdNums so ingame they are replaced but you can still add the other trucks as well if needed or wanted.
Tormentor667
needs more detail

Postby MaxED » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 am

I think we'll need to do some manual forestation :)
Spoiler:
MaxED

Postby Tormentor667 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:45 am

This is awesome, the models are fitting in perfectly :)
Tormentor667
needs more detail

Postby Captain J » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 am

and if you put some snipers in there, it would be a dead winter for BJ.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby Arthropleura » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 pm

I just finished the Town defense mission and decided to share my thoughts up to this point.

I've never actually played any wolfendoom levels other than this one so I don't know if this is typical of wolfendoom or not, but I really enjoy the realistic level layouts. They give the impression of being real places without becoming painful overdetailed slogs. All in all a refreshing change from the typical "military base, honest" layouts most doom levels seem to have.

The tanks, dear lord the tanks. I've been waiting for a real honest to goodness tank in doom for a while and this does not disappoint. It manages to be more pants shittingly terrifying than the cyberdemon and yet is easier to destroy. Although that might just be me.

The dam level seems to be almost identical to the dam level from the first call of duty. Whole time I was playing it I was cursing the fact that CoD didn't have a Coop mode. Also half expected to do that damn truck level afterwards. x.x

This brings me to my final thought, a question really. Does anyone know if you can play this in coop with ZDL?
Arthropleura

PreviousNext

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects