[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Procket12

Re: [Blade of Agony] New shots of Chapter 3 | p156

Post by Procket12 »

Can you make the trench gun able to slam fire? It could be an alternative fire mode where it fires while holding down the trigger but the trade off is that the accuracy is terrible and is only good at close range. The same thing was possible with the Winchester 1897 (The model the trenchgun in game is) and the Winchester 1912 trenchguns.
Siberian Tiger
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Pro. 22H2
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [Blade of Agony] Additional mapper needed | p155

Post by Siberian Tiger »

Ozymandias81 wrote:Hi Sib, long time we spoke indeed! Concerning the batch compiler, I think we are done with it since it works for what we need atm, but in the nearly future we'll gonna need it capable to build the whole project as a standalone .ipk3 IWad, which is a recent feature now possible on GZDoom. But for that we still need probably to work on a couple of files and settings first, so I suggest now to keep things as they are.
Hope you had a great final exam and good luck with your Capstone!
I don't think I will be available when the time comes, but hopefully you will not need to do much alteration with the compiler - if any at all. Just send a message over and hopefully I or someone else can help you guys out.

Good luck with your developments! :)
Jeimuzu73

Re: [Blade of Agony] Additional mapper needed | p155

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

doomjedi wrote:According to PC Gamer, we are in top 6 nominees for the best mod of 2017 :rock:
Spoiler:
"Sanic, Big Smoke and Naruto skins for TLOZ:BotW"
:mrgreen:
Outtagum

Post by Outtagum »

Windows Defender keeps telling me there's a trojan in the BoA zip file... Anyone else getting this?
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

Nice loving that screenie just a quick suggestion you could have some of the nazi scientist throw syringes at other than Schabbs and his sons.
unkind

Post by unkind »

extremely well made, love it so far
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks alot
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

i dont knkow if i am being a bratt here but is there a way to skip that awful ... no its not really awful its just tiring the intro to the game?
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Which one?
PRIMEVAL

Post by PRIMEVAL »

First time getting around to really looking into this. Even played a little bit of it. This is absolutely brilliant, I wish I would have looked into this sooner. :wub:
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

Well I got a suggestion, does the Astrostein mission needs a Mid Boss and maybe some more robots?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

I really really really hate to bump this for a dull reason.

But i wanted to know who made some resources from the FIRST version of BOA (NOT the HD sprites!!!), which would be of great help to me.

So, i would like to know who made...

> the scientists rotations (2 to 8) for "see" states, "facing target" and "fire" states.
> the same as above, but for the Afrika Korps standard soldier only (i can easily come up with edits if i get to use it);
> and the idle stance of the doberman (the thin dog, not the chubby one, sorry) dog when not seeing the player.

If possible, i would also like to request the authorization to use them, since, those old sprites aren't being used at all. But thanks in advance, really!

P.S. Last time i checked the credits, i've seen you guys missed somebody on the hacx reznator i've contributed: potetobloke made it widescreen with the Hacx 2.0 sprites, probably, so, i just wanted to make sure i warned about it.

Thanks!
doomjedi

Post by doomjedi »

GAA1992 wrote: > the scientists rotations (2 to 8) for "see" states, "facing target" and "fire" states.
That's me 8-) And permission granted. I think this art appeared before in art packs I released for free credited use.
> the same as above, but for the Afrika Korps standard soldier only (i can easily come up with edits if i get to use it);
> and the idle stance of the doberman (the thin dog, not the chubby one, sorry) dog when not seeing the player.
That's BigDaveHadSomeToo (AFAIK)
Spoiler:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

First of all, thanks a LOT.

Actually, i downloaded your giant sprites folder and edited all the wsj variants over your 8dir folder. I am stuck at the SS soldiers due to some differences.

i just need rotations to alert, aim and fire frames.

Thanks again!
Gamma64

Post by Gamma64 »

Was Clubey credited for Fettgesicht and Giftmacher? I believe he made the original sprite edits, way back in 2002.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”