[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Wiw
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Blade of Agony] Additional mapper needed | p155

Post by Wiw »

Sorry, made a mistake with that last archive - this one is the right one.
Attachments
sprites.zip
(35.57 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Thank you Wiw, these sprites looks good... maybe I'll add some depth to the Vitality Serum pickup, but everything looks good.
Will work on them during this weekend :)
WARCHILD_89

Post by WARCHILD_89 »

BLADE OF AGONY is a good mod I very much like it! The intro "video" is a masterpiece!

I would be honored if you consider requesting any md3 static models you need for that game. I would have some pretty nice stuff either already in md3 or fbx/mdl/obj/, sometimes the same stuff in different quality (depending on what fits best visually to the map environment)

I use blender and Noesis to get useful MD3 and Slade for basic Modeldef/Decorate

I have a pool of a couple gigabytes of models to choose from, so before browsing the internet for hours you can ask me for specific models instead. :wink:
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

WARCHILD_89 wrote:BLADE OF AGONY is a good mod I very much like it! The intro "video" is a masterpiece!

I would be honored if you consider requesting any md3 static models you need for that game. I would have some pretty nice stuff either already in md3 or fbx/mdl/obj/, sometimes the same stuff in different quality (depending on what fits best visually to the map environment)

I use blender and Noesis to get useful MD3 and Slade for basic Modeldef/Decorate

I have a pool of a couple gigabytes of models to choose from, so before browsing the internet for hours you can ask me for specific models instead. :wink:
Hi Warchild, how long time has passed! Noticed you did a separate thread for models requests and a nice video though, even if I am sure those models could be optimized more (just assuming since I am overused with it).

Like you I have an HUUGE pack of models sitting on my pc, and I use Blender in rare cases if models are .dae, .flx, .3ds and some highpoly .obj files, but my main tool for model editing is Misfit3d: ikr it has limits but I have optimized and fixed several models for BoA just with it, and also used some more tools like XModelExporter for COD games, MilkShape3D, Dragon UnPacker to fix and rip properly skins and some other tools here and there.
For the code I can do it by myself, not a problem, but obviously if you prepare an example you need it :P

Anyway what I am actually searching are these two statues which are still 2d on BoA, thought there is something fitting on Enjay's Serious Sam pack but I still have to check it... What do you think, do you have any items? Share the link on this thread since I don't log on ZDForums oftenly so getting it from PM would be dispersive. Thanks in any case.
Naniyue

Post by Naniyue »

Mein Gott!! It's beyond amazing what's been put together here! And I must agree about that intro!

EDIT: Well, after playing a while, you can guess which mod got my vote! I can't believe the (3D) detail put into this!
doomjedi

Post by doomjedi »

Keep voting, guys, every vote counts, we're already in top 100:

https://scontent.flhr5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5A92992A
https://scontent.flhr5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5AC0A6C5

Thank you guys for all the votes so far, you're great!
Last edited by Rachael on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: converted large images to links
doomjedi

Post by doomjedi »

According to PC Gamer, we are in top 6 nominees for the best mod of 2017 :rock:

Siberian Tiger
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Pro. 22H2
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Siberian Tiger »

Hallo! It has been a long time since I made my last query here, I have been very busy as of lately.... However, is there anything you would like me to implement or alter in the Batch compiler? I'd figured this is the perfect time to ask as I have my last Final exam today (all other-ones I have afterwards are done - early), and best to ask now before I start prepping for next year with Capstone in mind.

Also, congrats with the nominations :)

Regards,
wolfmanfp
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by wolfmanfp »

It's on Ubuntu's Snapcraft now, according to this Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/ubuntulinux/po ... 1851063592
Congratulations! :)
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Siberian Tiger wrote:Hallo! It has been a long time since I made my last query here, I have been very busy as of lately.... However, is there anything you would like me to implement or alter in the Batch compiler? I'd figured this is the perfect time to ask as I have my last Final exam today (all other-ones I have afterwards are done - early), and best to ask now before I start prepping for next year with Capstone in mind.

Also, congrats with the nominations :)

Regards,
Hi Sib, long time we spoke indeed! Concerning the batch compiler, I think we are done with it since it works for what we need atm, but in the nearly future we'll gonna need it capable to build the whole project as a standalone .ipk3 IWad, which is a recent feature now possible on GZDoom. But for that we still need probably to work on a couple of files and settings first, so I suggest now to keep things as they are.
Hope you had a great final exam and good luck with your Capstone!
wolfmanfp wrote:It's on Ubuntu's Snapcraft now, according to this Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/ubuntulinux/po ... 1851063592
Congratulations! :)
Thanks wolfmansp, we have been already informed by Talon1024 of it and those are indeed great news for Linux users 8-)

============================================================================================================================================
A message for all of our beloved followers: YOU HAVE STILL 4 DAYS TO VOTE BoA AS MOD OF THE YEAR on MoDDB, if you still didn't it go check this link and submit your vote!

OZY
Tormentor667

Re: [Blade of Agony] New shots of Chapter 3 | p156

Post by Tormentor667 »

Finally got rid of that ugly pixelated and artifacted skybox!
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Congrats!... And i see a doggle down there!
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Photobomb!
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

Those Arabian soldiers will be pleased!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”