Re: (wip) Ashes 2063 TC - THREAD EVACUATION

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Mr.Enchanter

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Works with 3.7.2 :D

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

You're talking about the Mutant Chieftains that used Mancubus sprites right?
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Works with 3.7.2 :D

Post by Captain J »

Since Vos is informing fat mutants as them, so yeah. I guess so. You know, those mid-boss mutants with Master Blaster?

And yes please. Please do not delete the Glock. It's so effective when you're almost out of 9mm ammo and want to spare in case of tough battle. And i do hope you have a nice trip!
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Thread migration soon.

Post by Vostyok »

This guy. Not sure if adding a second licence plate/street sign shoulder pad. Maybe making facepaint more distinct. His dreadlocks shake about as he runs as well.

A short bit of fluff:

Cannibal Overseers
In a society based on strength, the biggest and meanest get first pick of the goodies. Overseers are a stark indication that the mutants, previously animalistic and primitive, are gradually becoming more organised and clannish. As well as eggin' on and bossing their smaller brethren around, they are also moderately skilled with melee and projectile weapons such as cleavers and crossbows, as well as whatever explosive or flammable weapons they can put together. Although incredibly strong by human standards, they are still weaker than the more brutish Masters. They don't often pick a fight with their larger cousins, but when they do, they usually lose. Quickly.

Oh, and another final couple of pics before I knuckle down and make a proper topic for this stuff:
Spoiler:
Zaratul

Post by Zaratul »

Enviroments and weapons looks gorgeus but shotgun has wierd angle. It should point more forward.
Captain J

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Thread migration soon.

Post by Captain J »

Oooooo crud now i see. I think i see the oldest version of that fatso mutant. Nice to see him with new and recent graphic tweaks! I guess he can attack with a clever and crossbow attached on his left arm? Would be nice to see him in action.

And is it me? Or i feel some weapon sprites has been changed in the screenshot? :O Those look detailed, too!
MechaMicah

Post by MechaMicah »

Just finished enjoying it. Getting Dead Man Walking next. Thanks for the wad.
SLON
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by SLON »

What I would like to add: the tutorial, in my opinion, should have a logical ending. Approximately like in Mafia 1 "go to the door in order to end".
Origamy

Post by Origamy »

Just passing by to thank you for this mod, really fun to play and atmospheric as hell.
Keep thinking about this mod when i listen lost keys from tool.
Thanks again
will183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win-10

Post by will183 »

Is it just me or does the gemini seem to not be taking damage? I used linetarget on it and it doesn't seem to be losing HP.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

I shot Gemini with all weapons available and type linetarget on him. And yeah, he do take damage from any attacks. Make sure you bring the big guns like Master Blaster or Sniper Rifle.
will183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win-10

Post by will183 »

Captain J wrote:I shot Gemini with all weapons available and type linetarget on him. And yeah, he do take damage from any attacks. Make sure you bring the big guns like Master Blaster or Sniper Rifle.
I was using almost exclusively the sniper and master blaster and he didn't take any damage.
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

What stage in the fight was it? Was it before or after he reaches his "angry' state? I have not encountered this problem before and it may be a new bug.
BlueBoogers

Post by BlueBoogers »

This is really good, thanks for making it. I love the art :)
Pachira

Post by Pachira »

i hate to be a pest, but I am really excited for the next episode of this mod. Any chance of getting any news on it soon?
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

Pachira wrote:i hate to be a pest, but I am really excited for the next episode of this mod. Any chance of getting any news on it soon?
Ack, sorry. All four of us have been pretty busy on/off real life, with one team member currently away (possibly for a long time), and the others battling with other commitments. I'm actually away from my computer and have been for a few weeks, but I'll be putting up some new screens and news soon. We're very excited to show off what we've been doing, but it still needs a few more things polished.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”