Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Thread migration soon.

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Works with 3.7.2 :D

Postby Mr.Enchanter » Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 pm

You're talking about the Mutant Chieftains that used Mancubus sprites right?
Mr.Enchanter
Certified Shitposter

Discord: Enchanter#5420

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Works with 3.7.2 :D

Postby Captain J » Mon May 20, 2019 12:04 am

Since Vos is informing fat mutants as them, so yeah. I guess so. You know, those mid-boss mutants with Master Blaster?

And yes please. Please do not delete the Glock. It's so effective when you're almost out of 9mm ammo and want to spare in case of tough battle. And i do hope you have a nice trip!
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Vostyok » Mon May 20, 2019 1:21 pm

This guy. Not sure if adding a second licence plate/street sign shoulder pad. Maybe making facepaint more distinct. His dreadlocks shake about as he runs as well.

A short bit of fluff:

Cannibal Overseers
In a society based on strength, the biggest and meanest get first pick of the goodies. Overseers are a stark indication that the mutants, previously animalistic and primitive, are gradually becoming more organised and clannish. As well as eggin' on and bossing their smaller brethren around, they are also moderately skilled with melee and projectile weapons such as cleavers and crossbows, as well as whatever explosive or flammable weapons they can put together. Although incredibly strong by human standards, they are still weaker than the more brutish Masters. They don't often pick a fight with their larger cousins, but when they do, they usually lose. Quickly.

Oh, and another final couple of pics before I knuckle down and make a proper topic for this stuff:

Spoiler:
Vostyok
Zone Trippin'

Discord: Vostyok#3164

Postby Zaratul » Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Enviroments and weapons looks gorgeus but shotgun has wierd angle. It should point more forward.
Zaratul

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Thread migration soon.

Postby Captain J » Tue May 21, 2019 12:10 am

Oooooo crud now i see. I think i see the oldest version of that fatso mutant. Nice to see him with new and recent graphic tweaks! I guess he can attack with a clever and crossbow attached on his left arm? Would be nice to see him in action.

And is it me? Or i feel some weapon sprites has been changed in the screenshot? :O Those look detailed, too!
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: Re: Ashes 2063 TC - Thread migration soon.

Postby MechaMicah » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:15 am

Just finished enjoying it. Getting Dead Man Walking next. Thanks for the wad.
MechaMicah

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects