[WIP] GORE: Horde of Titans - Now on GitHub

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [WIP] GORE - UnMancubus on OP spoilers. New stuff next m

Post by Ozymandias81 »

RUNSABER wrote:If I want to become a better designer, I'm going to NEED one, haha! Thank you, I'll work hard to manifest a powerful rig. I'll need it to make better creations that expand beyond vanilla and boom mapping. Being a creative individual, rush is one thing I definitely do not condone, so take your time, fly with this, for it is a project of epic proportions!
Thankx anymore RUNSABER. ATM I'm "flying" with Blade of Agony support, then I'll go deeply with Gore, and calling it a "project of epic proportions" could be an euphemism :lol:

I'll need to:
1) Map;
2) Code;
3) Sprite;
4) Modelling;
5) Playtest;
6) Deeply verify the whole resources;
7) Analyze feedbacks/suggestions;
8) Release it.

:bang:
RaVeN-05

Post by RaVeN-05 »

Wow, great effects and atmosphere.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

RaVeN-05 wrote:Wow, great effects and atmosphere.
Thankx Raven, after Blade of Agony this will be indeed my primary objective. :-)
Disc Primitive

Post by Disc Primitive »

This is insane. In an awesome and, wait for it... GORY way!
:D
Last edited by Disc Primitive on Thu May 14, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Disc Primitive wrote:This is insane. In an awesome and, wait for it... GORY way!
:D
Thankx so much Disc Primitive. I'll surely get insane with it after Blade Of Agony release. :rock:
Last edited by Ozymandias81 on Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disc Primitive

Post by Disc Primitive »

Nothing wrong with insanity :mrgreen:
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Disc Primitive wrote:Nothing wrong with insanity :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuaveSteve

Post by SuaveSteve »

I think this is the first flashlight I've seen whose source of light magically hovers outside of it.

Would you please think about an optional patch to remove its lens flair and the bright illumination of the hand?
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

JackGruff wrote:I think this is the first flashlight I've seen whose source of light magically hovers outside of it.

Would you please think about an optional patch to remove its lens flair and the bright illumination of the hand?
While I don't understand exactly if you appreciate it or not, I'll post here a modified decorate file that you must load after GOREPk3d.pk3 file, but keep in mind that flares and bright illuminations are intentional because of some sort of realism in the overall effect result.
sillyflit.pk3
load this after main pk3, but expect warnings
(928 Bytes) Downloaded 87 times
SuaveSteve

Post by SuaveSteve »

Ozymandias81 wrote:
JackGruff wrote:I think this is the first flashlight I've seen whose source of light magically hovers outside of it.

While I don't understand exactly if you appreciate it or not, I'll post here a modified decorate file that you must load after GOREPk3d.pk3 file, but keep in mind that flares and bright illuminations are intentional because of some sort of realism in the overall effect result.
sillyflit.pk3
Thanks. That makes more sense. I still think it's unrealistic how the hand lights up so intensely. The only way this would happen is if most of the light from the flashlight is reflected back on the user, which doesn't happen often in real life. For looks, I would rather draw a cone coming out of the flashlight to show that its on.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Uhmm, thankx to get the point for flashlight JackGruff. I'll see if I can do some special cone lights with this whimpy weapon, also I think I must add an alternate fire for it in order to make flashlight useful to defense yourself when holding it, but that's nothing mandatory ATM. It's an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalpha rev, I really need to map deeply with it for now.
Disc Primitive

Re: [WIP] GORE - This summer more stuff!

Post by Disc Primitive »

You know what would be more insane and awesome? Letting the gamers choose a custom class, aka use a weapon mod with Gore. Trailblazer for example. This sure would be rather difficult to achieve, so I'm not expecting it to happen. But it would be really cool. :)
Ozymandias81

Re: [WIP] GORE - This summer more stuff!

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Disc Primitive wrote:You know what would be more insane and awesome? Letting the gamers choose a custom class
There are 3 custom classes inside Gore: they'll just need to be improved in future.
Disc Primitive wrote:aka use a weapon mod with Gore. Trailblazer for example. This sure would be rather difficult to achieve, so I'm not expecting it to happen. But it would be really cool. :)
I really doubt that this will happen, maybe just some support for TiberiumDoom weapon mod, but nothing more than that.
NO WAY FOR BRUTAL DOOM. 70+ monsters, 20+ effects, 12/14 weapons, tons of props & textures, 20 maps and tons of music & sounds are enough for my eyes ATM. :-D
Ozymandias81

Re: [WIP] GORE - Freezed until Blade of Agony release

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Because of 40° of hot weather and because of massive fucking issues in real life, this project for now stays freezed until Blade of Agony will be released. Very sorry.
Ozymandias81

Re: [WIP] GORE - Freezed until Blade of Agony release

Post by Ozymandias81 »

This would be just a bump, to keep this thread alive because it's alive, no worries.
And just for fun, catch this one... many thanks to Revilution/Zanieon to reveal such kind of artworks to me.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”