[WIP] GORE: Horde of Titans - Now on GitHub

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [WIP] GORE: Horde of Titans - Now on GitHub

Post by Captain J »

And i think this necrobump somehow resurrected this thread well. Alright, faith gained!
WARCHILD_89
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by WARCHILD_89 »

Ozymandias81 wrote:
WARCHILD_89 wrote:hehe. looks like you used the story of the falling angels as inspiration for "Horde of Titans?"
Oh hi Warchild, so much time has pass since our last discussion... :)
Uhm well, not sure what you mean but I can guarantee that Gore background is mainly based on Forgotten Realms (Drizzt and Menzoberranzan), Lovecraft and Magic: The Gathering stuff, but with so many scratch ideas by my creativity itself which I really can't sort a list... In the end nothing is still decided yet.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY HERE, DON'T DESPERATE DUDES: I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO GORE WHEN BLADE OF AGONY WILL BE COMPLETELY DONE! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thamuz is the name of a sumerian god and "Horde of titans" remind me of the bible, where the fallen angels came and impregnated human females, the titans were the offspring of female humans and heavenly angels...I thought you maybe took that to get inspired... :lol:

by the way, I am currently troubleshooting some issues with error messages and 3d models that do not work, it takes an aweful lot of time.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Do you mean with Gore under GZDoom Builder or with the game itself from GZDoom? Keep in mind that all stuff was set for GZDoom 2.1 r665 build and I perfectly know that many things needs to be fixed with recent builds (check the github version if you didn't).

Thamuz is not anymore on Gore actually, it was planned before as a final boss for that unreleased alpha but well... we'll get 9 different bosses + a "definitive" one at the very end now

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”