The Killer Mod 1.3 (Shit we are chainging!)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

The Killer Mod 1.3 (Shit we are chainging!)

Postby dwango433 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Image
Hi! I'm dwango433 and i'am new to the zdoom community,i have created my first weapons mod For GZDoom, It's called : The Killer Mod 1.3.
Here some Sceenshots(OLD):
Image
Image
Image

Download 1.3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1gdsi ... Beta_1.rar
Download 1.2 (With Credits): http://www.mediafire.com/download/wk6b2 ... _Final.rar
Download 1.1!: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aep5s ... od_1.1.rar
Download 1.0!: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7a97l ... ns_Mod.rar

Write me some suggestions on my mod! :D


Regards: dwango433

Credits:in the rar file!

Video of new version(1.3):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U11jeWIG0OQ
Last edited by dwango433 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
User avatar
dwango433
The Doomguy in person!
 
Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Location: Tei Tenga's base

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby Hellser » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:23 pm

So how did you made this? All I see are wads from Realm667 thrown into this as a PK3 with Brutal Doom Lite stuff.
User avatar
Hellser
Remember Citadel
 
Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Location: Citadel Station
Discord: Hellser#8156
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby wildweasel » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Do you have a list of credits for everything you borrowed? It looks like you're borrowing everything from Brutal Doom and Brutal Doom Lite and a bunch of weapons from Realm667. Hell, your project is only as large as it is because you seem to be including the entirety of Brutal Doom Lite in it.
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby Rustygold » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Huh, Interesting wad needs some code Improvements though. I would suggest getting rid of the M-16 and replacing It with the chain-gun If I were you.
User avatar
Rustygold
They should call you smooth Doom cause you're good at this game -Random chick
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2013
Location: Yes
Discord: #4939

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby dwango433 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:16 pm

wildweasel wrote:Do you have a list of credits for everything you borrowed? It looks like you're borrowing everything from Brutal Doom and Brutal Doom Lite and a bunch of weapons from Realm667. Hell, your project is only as large as it is because you seem to be including the entirety of Brutal Doom Lite in it.


before you judge my mod, you've downloaded and played?
User avatar
dwango433
The Doomguy in person!
 
Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Location: Tei Tenga's base

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby twinkieman93 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:19 pm

It has nothing to do with judging, you HAVE to include credits with your mods.
User avatar
twinkieman93
The Bullfighter
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2007

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby wildweasel » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 pm

dwango433 wrote:before you judge my mod, you've downloaded and played?

Doesn't matter if I've played it. You need to respect the people who made the things you're using.
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby Canofbacon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:08 pm

wildweasel wrote:
dwango433 wrote:before you judge my mod, you've downloaded and played?

Doesn't matter if I've played it. You need to respect the people who made the things you're using.

Yeah get em!
User avatar
Canofbacon
b̦̘͒͌́͢a͙͇̳̮̰͚̪ͮ̌͌̂̆̓͂c̨̼̦̳̗͚͍͙͕ͬ͡o̯̭̳͉̘̠ͩ̍̕͜͝n͉̰̬͚̑̿
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Location: TN

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby AkumaKing » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Wait, aren't you the same guy who tried to make a graphics mod using a .ini over on Zandronum forums?
User avatar
AkumaKing
Zelda Wad Guy
 
Joined: 21 May 2014
Location: Under your bed

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby LivingWithGames » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:12 pm

AkumaKing wrote:Wait, aren't you the same guy who tried to make a graphics mod using a .ini over on Zandronum forums?


I believe. And he replied liek that if WW downloaded and such on his face. He's got no moral.

If he did not ask for permission for them, and someone's going to bite the dust. Or rather the download link or thread.
LivingWithGames
 
Joined: 13 Feb 2014

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby edward850 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Hellser wrote:So how did you made this? All I see are wads from Realm667 thrown into this as a PK3 with Brutal Doom Lite stuff.

How can you see anything? My retinas burnt out due to the gamma applied to the screenshots and the bloom coming off of the letters, of all things. (Seriously? What the fuck is up with that bloom?)
Last edited by edward850 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
edward850
[netcode intensifies]
 
Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Location: New Zealand

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby Hellser » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 am

edward850 wrote:
Hellser wrote:So how did you made this? All I see are wads from Realm667 thrown into this as a PK3 with Brutal Doom Lite stuff.

How can you see anything? My retinas burnt out due to the gamma applied to the screenshots and the bloom coming off of the letters, of all things. (Seriously? What the fuck is up with that bloom?)


Did you hear? It's the new age of Doom. With Bloom and HI RES GORE AND BRUDAL DEWM STUFF. SO REAL! :roll:
User avatar
Hellser
Remember Citadel
 
Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Location: Citadel Station
Discord: Hellser#8156
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby AkumaKing » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 am

What Hellser said, it's slightly and sadly true. Mostly due to the popularity of the mod which must not be named.....

I, however, like most of what the OpenGL hack does. I just don't like what it does to enemy sprites. They always end up looking like cheetos and/or nightlights.
User avatar
AkumaKing
Zelda Wad Guy
 
Joined: 21 May 2014
Location: Under your bed

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby dwango433 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:01 am

AkumaKing wrote:Wait, aren't you the same guy who tried to make a graphics mod using a .ini over on Zandronum forums?

no no no no no im not on zandronum but i am cousin of that guy
User avatar
dwango433
The Doomguy in person!
 
Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Location: Tei Tenga's base

Re: Dwango's Weapons Mod 1.0

Postby edward850 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 am

dwango433 wrote: no no no no no im not on zandronum but i am cousin of that guy

... With the exact same username?
User avatar
edward850
[netcode intensifies]
 
Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Location: New Zealand

Next

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 2 guests