A new version is coming out soon with lotsa changes and additions!
SHOOT STUFF, COLLECT SCORE. 'NUFF SAID?
Oh okay, here's some features of this mod:
- As stated, you collect score. If you get enough score, you are awarded with stuff!
- Get score from secrets, gibbing enemies, or picking up score they drop before it disappears.
- Difficulty ahoy! This mod is pretty tough, especially on the last two difficulties. Try the first two difficulties first.
- Difficulties change more than just health and damage of enemies. They will also add stuff like more projectiles, new attacks and special abilities, extra speed (mostly for melee enemies), and other things. There are quite some nasty new tricks awaiting in the harder difficulties, some downright mean. Can you handle it?
- Bombs. If you're in a bit of a pickle, use bombs to help, this will temporarily turn you into Benellus, the god of shotguns! Invulnerable and wielding six super shotguns, he can mow down enemies with ease.
- Maps are based off scrapped maps, thanks to Memfis, megalyth, snnnnori, Paul corfiatis and msscraps.zip
- Jumping and crouching is needed.
So, how much score can ya get? Do share how much you got in the end!
You are Captain Akimbo!
Your weapons are...
1 - Dual Pistols - Fast firing, does more damage if monster is up close. Altfire shoots a deathball that uses health as ammo, last ditch effort weapon.
Barrels are nearly immune to deathballs, so you can push 'em around.
2 - Dual shotguns - One pump-action, one sawn-off. 'Nuff said
3 - Chaingun and rocket launcher - Title says it all.
4 - Dual plasma - Fire is basically regular ol' plasma rifle. Altfire shoots a slower firing but stronger plasma beam, hold altfire to strengthen the beam at the cost of more ammo.
5 - AKIMBO BFGS OMG - Fires mini bfg balls quickly. Alt fire will have both BFGs charging up a HUGE BFG ball that will annihilate stuff. Requires a rare, special type of ammo.
Berserk: Berserk will make pistols even faster, and altfire more powerful.
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/level ... r/projuber
Again, it's probably best to play the easier difficulties because this mod was designed to be tough as hell.
Spoiler: Some tips!