[WIP] D00MCΞNTΞR·AИYWHΞRΞCITУ

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Does it lag for you?

Yay :[
49%
Nay :]
51%

Total votes: 69

MaxRideWizardLord

Re: [WIP] D00MCΞNTΞR·AИYWHΞRΞCITУ

Post by MaxRideWizardLord »

That screenshot with this dope flamethrower tho, how exactly flamethrower does operate in this game if no secret? Flamethrower in GTA 3\VC is Godlike, would love to see it's comeback.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

MaxRideWizardLord wrote:That screenshot with this dope flamethrower tho, how exactly flamethrower does operate in this game if no secret? Flamethrower in GTA 3\VC is Godlike, would love to see it's comeback.
While your question is certainly legit, you do realize this thread is 3 years old now, right?
MaxRideWizardLord

Post by MaxRideWizardLord »

wildweasel wrote:
MaxRideWizardLord wrote:That screenshot with this dope flamethrower tho, how exactly flamethrower does operate in this game if no secret? Flamethrower in GTA 3\VC is Godlike, would love to see it's comeback.
While your question is certainly legit, you do realize this thread is 3 years old now, right?
Yes, after intense google search for interesting mods, mostly the ones that contain flamethrower, I’ve was lucky enough to get stumbled with this one. The thread was successfully revived with good intent for important question to ask. 8-) I mean, it’s still better than to make a new thread or not ask at all, especially if you want to know the answer.
DeathIncarnate

Post by DeathIncarnate »

I'm getting some Duke Nukem 3d vibes here... :)
Zeberpal

Post by Zeberpal »

People DM me to revive a dead link. I noticed classic doomcenter being played in zandronum lately, maybe that's the reason.
This is the last build from 2015 I've found when I searched my PC.
DOWNLOAD

I'd update the first post, but it won't allow me to without overhauling it. I'm a bit lazy (atm).
And this downscaling no-alpha imgur system that replaced .img makes the whole post look ugly, so hat message stays a time witness.

I believe it's obvious that I didn't work on this project for a long time, so anyone can do anything with it.
A few key technical reasons I stoped working on it back then besides time consuming: • much lags when looking at the floor tiles; •it's just laggy overall, splitting areas didn't help.
m1lk
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by m1lk »

looks great!!!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”