Welcome to The Space Pirate!
The Space Pirate is a new gameplay modification that takes Doom to new heights! Featuring ridiculously cool melee combat, a shotgun with alternate shell types, crossbows, and much more!
Important Note: This version has not been tested since 2014 and is not actively updated or supported. This project has been rebooted and is now located here!
"At approximately 0900 hours, we intercepted a distress call from the UAC base on Phobos. From the video footage that has leaked to public airwaves, it looks like a teleporter experiment went awry, opening a portal to some hellish dimension. The entire base has been overrun with creatures from the other side of the portal, and both the Union Aerospace Military Division and reportedly the Research Crime Prevention Agency are doing their best to dispatch and rescue what remains of the personnel.
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect opportunity.
If you recall, the Martian Surface Excavation Unit discovered tablets and other artifacts left over by an ancient race called the "Praeleanthor". These would go for unprecedented amounts of money if we could somehow procure them, and amiss the chaos at Phobos, we would have the prime opportunity to retrieve them. Your objectives are simple.
- Retrieve the Martian artifacts.
- Assassinate any and all RCPA personnel. We need to keep our tracks clean.
Good luck Mel."
Teaser Video (Melee Mania!)
- While holding the reload button on the 919m with the auto-firing mode enabled, it'll show a graphic of the single fire ready frame.
- Weapons that haven't been replaced have been given temporary ammo and weapon spawns - These will be removed as the mod progresses.
- The Space Pirate +1 by Ixcuazl (Standalone, no previous versions required)
A complete rebalancing and fix of the last V1 public build of The Space Pirate. Includes a new weapon and several quality of life improvements regarding ammo balancing, weapon behavior, and much more.
- AZ-MP5 by Sgt. Shivers (runs with the latest GitHub build as well as the upcoming MK2 build, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes a brand new weapon, the AZ-MP5, which uses the more common global pistol ammo. A good, powerful alternative to the AB-50, Mel is able to throw quick punches while using this weapon.
- TSP Alternate by TheRailgunner (runs with v.0.1.2e, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes changes to the behavior of the AB-50 and the secret weapon, along with cool shell-casings, and a WIP brand new weapon: the Bargo Automatic Weapon System Model "C", a belt-fed, bullpup assault rifle/light machine gun with a high rate of fire and a burst-fire setting utilizing a idealized intermediate cartridge, the 6.66x48mm round.
- TSP Voxels by Voxelbro (runs with v.0.1.2e, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes voxel replacements for every unique item in TSP, from weapon pickups to ammo pickups! (Check out more cool voxel add-ons here!)
NOTE: This project has been rebooted and is now located here! This version is no longer maintained.