[RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
PsychoSilverTH
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1 [GZDoom]

Post by PsychoSilverTH »

sonicdoomer2014 wrote:hi PsychosilverTH this is sonicdoom 2014 and i really like this mod for gzdoom but there are errors in the 10th map plus it act like it was rushed but i have screenshots of the errors there just sector for ceiling and linedef missing plus it acts like it was unfinished. i would like to show you them but they're .png files and i can't upload them on the forum. but it's on my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/340321422830311/ i hope you can fix it plus i need a guide on the were all the keys are in map10 like the yellow card and skull and the red skull and card plus the blue keycard i already know were the blue skull is but not the others i've tried typing in give keys on the console command but no other key's popped up same with give all nothing but weapons and full ammo i know i cheated but i know it won't give me all keys so i just need a little key guide for map10 of prodoomer. thank you plus there are bosses from sonic right since prodoomer have sonic references in the mod?
Hello, I remember talking about the bugs on my facebook page that in summary has to do with the use of the gzdoom version but also the use of software rendering.

On the sonic references, there is a secret map with 4 bosses, which are sonic characters such as sonic, shadow, silver and blaze.
PsychoSilverTH

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1 [GZDoom]

Post by PsychoSilverTH »

Valherran wrote:
besides, I will not upload more versions of Prodoomer.
Do you still plan on polishing this MOD at some point?
I have no plans to polish prodoomer because right now I am working on a new mod.

:!: I want to give a warning that prodoomer works well in version 3.5.1 of GZDoom because
version 3.7.2 shows many errors and I have also seen errors in other doom mods :!: .
treos

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1 [GZDoom 3.5.1]

Post by treos »

i have a question... i've been playing version 3.1 of this mod with version 4.1.3 of GZDoom... is there any particular reason why a number of weapons (crossbow, sniper rifle, plasmagel, grenade launcher, and electric-zeus) are completely disabled? i could purchase but not collect ammo for the and none of them can even be collected at all.

also, why are there so many floating !'s in most maps?

what broke this mod?
PsychoSilverTH

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1 [GZDoom 3.5.1]

Post by PsychoSilverTH »

treos wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 pm i have a question... i've been playing version 3.1 of this mod with version 4.1.3 of GZDoom... is there any particular reason why a number of weapons (crossbow, sniper rifle, plasmagel, grenade launcher, and electric-zeus) are completely disabled? i could purchase but not collect ammo for the and none of them can even be collected at all.

also, why are there so many floating !'s in most maps?

what broke this mod?
I have not investigated the reason why some objects have the symbol '!' and the weapons you mentioned that can't select :cry: . but I was testing my mod with gzdoom version v4.10.0 (2022-12-04) and works fine :wink: .
Void Warrior

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1

Post by Void Warrior »

PsychoSilverTH, welcome!

I'm going through your project and I came across the fact that I can't find all the Items on MAP20. Only 163 out of 181. Even through NOCLIP, I flew through the entire location, but I didn't even meet a single bottle.

Where are they anyway? (GZDOOM 4.10)
Void Warrior

Post by Void Warrior »

I've been through the Main Campaign, but haven't touched on the New Game+ yet.

I liked it, although it took me a lot of time. Still, it's a shame that your project was not recognized. Although I expected more from Mobius.

Here is a link to my opinion in Russian: https://doomguy.ru/community/topic/prod ... ostid-4790
Treyevers
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Treyevers »

Literally my favorite doom mod.
Only thing that ever bothered about me was the platforming and how stiff it is.
Once you jump in a direction you are basically destined to ride or die that way, either where you intended or into a pit.
Regardless, I couldn't tell you how many times I've played it over.
oh and Regeneration doesn't have a bind spot, I like binding utilities on my keypad and have the current "inventory" selection being weapon abilities.
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

The levels and gameplay looked so beautiful it was a damn shame I couldn't run mods with it. :(

I mean, it could run with mods, but somewhere after the third level if a save is loaded it just pops up this enigmatic "Expected a name, but got something else instead" error when it crashes to console, which means I can't figure out where it's coming from to address the issue for my own personal copy.

Then again, that was several years ago. I wonder if the actual errors will pop up now with the new versions of GZDoom.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”