[RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Valherran

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3 [GZDoom]

Post by Valherran »

Well, with all of that out of the way, are you gonna work on polishing it for the next version? Or is there going to be more content beforehand?
PsychoSilverTH
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3 [GZDoom]

Post by PsychoSilverTH »

Valherran wrote:Well, with all of that out of the way, are you gonna work on polishing it for the next version? Or is there going to be more content beforehand?
There will not v4, only I will fix the bugs that have been reported.
I do not know if I'm going to make a new mod but I have a half done project, it's a mod that replaces things except maps (like brutal doom, complex doom, wrath of cronos, D4D, etc.). This mod is going to be playable online, with other gameplay elements, but for now it's on a hiatus because I'm working in other development platform.
AgentSpooks

Re: [RELEASE] Prodoomer V3.1 [GZDoom]

Post by AgentSpooks »

oh GOD i got to the map01 easter egg and almost had my eardrums implode onto themselves.
:C
I did laugh for 8 or so minutes when i saw what Dash had to say about it though. :lol:
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

How do I find it? :D (PM me to avoid spoilers...)
AgentSpooks

Post by AgentSpooks »

DoomKrakken wrote:How do I find it? :D (PM me to avoid spoilers...)
Check the prodoomer wikia page, it tells you how to find the easter egg on the map01 page
leodoom85

Post by leodoom85 »

Try to find the other 4 or 5 remaining easter eggs...
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

It has a wikia?! Gotta check it out!
Obelisk

Re: [RELEASED] Prodoomer V2 [GZDooM]

Post by Obelisk »

Frozenwolf150 wrote:
Map23: Desolation

4. After getting the yellow skull and beating the miniboss, you'll be teleported back outside the building. Go back around the building to the right and you'll notice a secret compartment (guarded by a rocket zombie) is now open.
I got the Yellow Skull Key AND killed the mini cyber demon, but the secret compartment with the hidden Rocket Guy STILL didn't open. Why is that?? Am I doing something wrong here? Broken script?
leodoom85

Re: [RELEASED] Prodoomer V2 [GZDooM]

Post by leodoom85 »

Obelisk wrote:
Frozenwolf150 wrote:
Map23: Desolation

4. After getting the yellow skull and beating the miniboss, you'll be teleported back outside the building. Go back around the building to the right and you'll notice a secret compartment (guarded by a rocket zombie) is now open.
I got the Yellow Skull Key AND killed the mini cyber demon, but the secret compartment with the hidden Rocket Guy STILL didn't open. Why is that?? Am I doing something wrong here? Broken script?
I believe that you must shoot something or press the use button in a window nearby and that wall will lower...
AgentSpooks

Post by AgentSpooks »

Don't forget if you have the time and want to contribute to finding out eve:3rything about Prodoomer, please check out the wikia pages that are missing/incomplete, and contribute to them :3
leodoom85

Post by leodoom85 »

I have to confirm that yet because I don't remember it well...
Obelisk

Post by Obelisk »

Yeah.. Right behind the secret wall was another wall with 4 windows; one of them being a different color than the rest. Shooting that opens the secret. Thanks for the hint!
AgentSpooks

Post by AgentSpooks »

Does the secret mortal kombat tower on map27 count as an easter egg?
It looks out of place but i'm not sure.
We need to complete the wiki! 3:
leodoom85

Post by leodoom85 »

AgentSpooks wrote:Does the secret mortal kombat tower on map27 count as an easter egg?
It looks out of place but i'm not sure.
We need to complete the wiki! 3:
It counts as an easter egg. You can identify it when that guitar riff sounds...
Obelisk

Post by Obelisk »

How do I legitimately unlock Map32? I collected all 60 of the rings on my 2nd playthrough, as well as got all S Ranks, but the door still won't open. With the new v3 update do I need to do more to unlock it? If so, what am I missing?

EDIT: Alright, there is. (I re-read the V3 changelog) Does unlocking that map now have anything to do with one of those SECRET rings I collected in MAP25 - Lost Colony? (It was in an invisible wall)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”