[WIP - Standalone Game] Supplice

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [WIP - Standalone Game] Supplice

Postby Captain J » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:05 am

Just like this year's summer, all the screenshots look so hot and fabulous!!
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby ActionAlligator » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:03 am

Looks really good! I'm guessing you guys are replacing all the enemy sprites with in-house ones at this point? The aesthetic of the game doesn't quite match demons really imo, so would be neat if that's the case. Although, I feel bad for your spriter if you'd already finished some of the altered doom sprites before you changed your mind =( Anyways, very good work, looking forward to its release!
ActionAlligator

Postby JohnnyTheWolf » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:24 am

ActionAlligator wrote:Looks really good! I'm guessing you guys are replacing all the enemy sprites with in-house ones at this point? The aesthetic of the game doesn't quite match demons really imo, so would be neat if that's the case. Although, I feel bad for your spriter if you'd already finished some of the altered doom sprites before you changed your mind =( Anyways, very good work, looking forward to its release!

Same! It is always heartbreaking to me when perfectly good art has to be replaced to avoid copyright issues. I was really looking forward to seeing those modified Doom 64 monsters in action. :?

But speaking of which, would it be possible for the unused spritesheets to be made publicly available for mods? Nevermind, osjclatchford has already asked about it.
JohnnyTheWolf

Postby Cage » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Check out the little teaser we have made for Realms Deep 2021!

Cage
A trash bag full of empty coke bottles

Discord: Cage#9861

Postby Captain J » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:22 am

Impressive as usual! So about the textures you used for this map, isn't it like meat vines invading the mountain or something? It also kinda looks like magma and stuff are covering snowy mountain.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby JohnnyTheWolf » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:03 am

Yeah, my first instinct was to expect them to be some sort of hazard, hence my surprise when the character stepped on them without taking any damage. :lol:
JohnnyTheWolf

Postby Amuscaria » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:27 pm

Loving the surreal theme in the latest video. :)
Amuscaria
The Sentient Mushroom

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects