Heretic: Masters of Chaos v. 1.2 WIP - See last page.

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dododamian

Re: Heretic: Masters of Chaos v. 1.2 WIP - See last page.

Post by Dododamian »

Oh and (Maybe not for next release) you should at least try to make a custom intermission screen cause I find it stupid to go to EXM10 and there is nothing not even a marker.
Caleb26

Post by Caleb26 »

Dododamian wrote:Oh and (Maybe not for next release) you should at least try to make a custom intermission screen cause I find it stupid to go to EXM10 and there is nothing not even a marker.
I know. But I'm not a graphic artist. I need someone to make a custom intermission screens for my project. Is there anyone who would like to help me?
I'm alone on this project.
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

Caleb26 wrote:
Dododamian wrote:Oh and (Maybe not for next release) you should at least try to make a custom intermission screen cause I find it stupid to go to EXM10 and there is nothing not even a marker.
I know. But I'm not a graphic artist. I need someone to make a custom intermission screens for my project. Is there anyone who would like to help me?
I would love to help you but you see...... I suck at EVERYTHING except testing (You dont need that now I think?) if I knew how to map I wouldve helped you, If I knew how to draw
I could help you but Alas I cant :(
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

Hey Caleb If you need me to test the maps Ill be glad to help you! :)
Spilskinanke

Post by Spilskinanke »

Ever since seeing this I've been playing through this and enjoying it. Very impressive architecture. Currently on E2M7 and I have only one suggestion so far, stop with the Bormereths. They are just massive ammo sinks that you either have to avoid or blow all your ammo stunlocking it (which by the way renders him useless because he has a pretty high pain chance)
They really just aren't that fun to fight at all.
Caleb26

Post by Caleb26 »

Spilskinanke wrote:Ever since seeing this I've been playing through this and enjoying it. Very impressive architecture. Currently on E2M7 and I have only one suggestion so far, stop with the Bormereths. They are just massive ammo sinks that you either have to avoid or blow all your ammo stunlocking it (which by the way renders him useless because he has a pretty high pain chance)
Wait till you see v1.2 with new levels + redesigned ones. :) As for Bormereth I'll lower the pain chance and make them drop some extra items. You can also kill them by using Eggmorphum - that's the simplest solution.
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

Caleb26 wrote:
Spilskinanke wrote:Ever since seeing this I've been playing through this and enjoying it. Very impressive architecture. Currently on E2M7 and I have only one suggestion so far, stop with the Bormereths. They are just massive ammo sinks that you either have to avoid or blow all your ammo stunlocking it (which by the way renders him useless because he has a pretty high pain chance)
Wait till you see v1.2 with new levels + redesigned ones. :) As for Bormereth I'll lower the pain chance and make them drop some extra items. You can also kill them by using Eggmorphum - that's the simplest solution.
If I dont get a demo for ep 1 in the next week ill die of curiousity im already ill :blergh: :)
Spilskinanke

Post by Spilskinanke »

Caleb26 wrote:
I would lower the health a bit to personally, but dropping ammo would certainly be good enough.
And yea thank god the eggmorph gets them or else I probably would have stopped playing by this point. You could make eggmorphs more "common" but that would probably just break the game completely.
Seidolon

Post by Seidolon »

Caleb26 wrote:
I could try to make a custom intermission screen. Here's one I made for a doom wad of mine. I would probably have to cut apart some of heretic's pre-existing intermission graphics. I'll post here to show you what I've done.
Caleb26

Post by Caleb26 »

Seidolon wrote:
Caleb26 wrote:
I could try to make a custom intermission screen. Here's one I made for a doom wad of mine. I would probably have to cut apart some of heretic's pre-existing intermission graphics. I'll post here to show you what I've done.
Thank you in advance. Check your user control panel - I've already sent you a private message.
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

How is the project doing Caleb?
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

Im not unpaitient or anything but you said that by the end of the year (or the beggining of January) you would finish it, it's November now. At least a playable demo pls ;) - love, Dododamian <3
Caleb26

Post by Caleb26 »

Dododamian wrote:Im not unpaitient or anything but you said that by the end of the year (or the beggining of January) you would finish it, it's November now. At least a playable demo pls ;) - love, Dododamian <3
I've already sent you a private message some time ago. Check your User Control Panel.
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

Caleb26 wrote:
Dododamian wrote:Im not unpaitient or anything but you said that by the end of the year (or the beggining of January) you would finish it, it's November now. At least a playable demo pls ;) - love, Dododamian <3
I've already sent you a private message some time ago. Check your User Control Panel.
Oh....My...God I'm a fucking idiot...Lol. I will play test it then give you some feedback. - Dododamian.....FINALLY :D
Dododamian

Post by Dododamian »

Sorry that I havnt given a feed back yet but I had 13 tests in November and 3 in December, I will get back to it when I can, In other words school - Dododamian

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”