XutaWoo's Grab Bag!

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

XutaWoo's Grab Bag!

Postby XutaWoo » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Download here!

Just a small mod that adds a few maps specifically for randomizing the order of sets of levels. The amount of levels can be adjusted and the weapons of the game are available to grab.

It current works for Doom-compatible, Doom 2-compatible, and Heretic-compatible (requires a file loaded afterwards because of xlat problems). Chex-compatible should be added soon.

No screenshots because there's nothing really to show but some crappy looking hallways. :V
XutaWoo
one day when going to see the rabbit, there was a previous visitor ...

Re: XutaWoo's Grab Bag!

Postby Tapwave » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:26 am

Gah i expected DN3D music.
Let me test that though, it sounds like it could go well with Jimmy's Jukebox.
Tapwave
Taking this real serious.

Discord: Insulting#2455

Postby XutaWoo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Unfortunately, due to how it's set up, I don't think the Jukebox will work; maybe it will, but I'm not certain.
XutaWoo

Postby TheDarkArchon » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:46 pm

If you get MAP30 in your list, the game will end, regardless of it's placing in the playlist.
TheDarkArchon
OUT!

Postby Se7eNytes » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Got a fatal error crash (tested on Doom 2 only) - trying to play an additional map after reaching the limit crashes the game. Also you can get the wrong intermission text.
Se7eNytes

Discord: \ 月 /#8708

Postby XutaWoo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

TheDarkArchon wrote:If you get MAP30 in your list, the game will end, regardless of it's placing in the playlist.

: does not equal replaces, durp.

Se7eNytes wrote:Got a fatal error crash (tested on Doom 2 only) - trying to play an additional map after reaching the limit crashes the game. Also you can get the wrong intermission text.

Yeah it does that with all of the games. I haven't the foggiest what causes it, and poking at it does nothing.

And that's kind unavoidable, on the last thing. I can't really do anything about it, though, because some modern mapsets that work include MAPINFO.
XutaWoo

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects