Reelism Gold! Expansion Pack 3 (X3.1 Patch p.101)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Phobus

Re: [WIP/Stupid] Reelism - Night of the Everything (Trailer!

Post by Phobus »

:wub:
lolwut?

Post by lolwut? »

Pink Silver wrote:
InsanityBringer wrote:
lolwut? wrote:Seriously, BRONIES. Oh man, that's a great idea to start whining about them HERE TOO. :nope:
I don't understand this post.
He's offended that someone would take offense at the MLP community, to which I have to say: It's a silly mod. It's meant to be comedic and poke fun at the community, not as the rageful outlash against it that you perceive it as. Please to lighten up and laugh a little. =p
It seems like a great mod, but seriously. :|
FireSeraphim

Post by FireSeraphim »

The trailer was okay I guess but it left me wanting to see more gameplay footage of it. mayhaps I could convince you to record more footage of your mod. I really want to this thing in action!
hitmanx

Post by hitmanx »

MOD OF THE YEAR!

Even from the trailer alone. My god this looks like more hilarious madness from Kinsie and I love that!
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Re: [WIP/Stupid] Reelism - Night of the Everything

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

terranova wrote:
Big C wrote:I wonder when this will be released in full? I anticipate it will be ready... WITHIN SIX MONTHS.

More seriously, though, best vehicle in a DooM game ever.
We need to start getting some coke, or the OLD MEN, RUNNING THE WORLD will kick our asses.
That's terror.
Yeah, the Deus Ex quotes from earlier were suggestions to include lines and plot from Deus Ex to make this already epic mod even more epic. But, I can sense the epicness of this mod anyway. :)
Zombieguy

Post by Zombieguy »

I will be waiting for this. Looks very promising.

EDIT:
Kinsie wrote:
taufan99 wrote:this.... will.... become.... the.... best.... Christmas.... ever!!!!
When it's done? Christmas? :)
I'm on track! Currently in daily betas and adjustments. We're getting close!
HOLY CRAP, are you serious?
InsanityBringer

Post by InsanityBringer »

lolwut? wrote:It seems like a great mod, but seriously. :|
Do you ever wonder why people get annoyed with bronies?

This is why.
Scripten

Post by Scripten »

InsanityBringer wrote:
Do you ever wonder why people get annoyed with bronies?

This is why.
I'm a bit confused as to where the Bronies even were in the video. Is it something super obvious that I've missed?
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Kinsie »

Scripten wrote:I'm a bit confused as to where the Bronies even were in the video. Is it something super obvious that I've missed?
They're the hairy fat white dudes.
Zombieguy wrote:HOLY CRAP, are you serious?
Seriously serious. I'm currently at the "oops, how did I forget to add that" and "oops I called the wrong sprite" stages of development.
Scripten

Post by Scripten »

Kinsie wrote:They're the hairy fat white dudes.
Ah, I thought so. Doesn't seem all that offensive. I thought there was something really mean-spirited in the background that I was missing.
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Jimmy »

Kinsie wrote:
Scripten wrote:I'm a bit confused as to where the Bronies even were in the video. Is it something super obvious that I've missed?
They're the hairy fat white dudes.
I thought they looked familiar. :P
Mikk-

Post by Mikk- »

FireSeraphim wrote:The trailer was okay I guess but it left me wanting to see more gameplay footage of it. mayhaps I could convince you to record more footage of your mod. I really want to this thing in action!
You don't really need a video considering you should be playing this in 3 days time.
Zombieguy

Post by Zombieguy »

Oh, wow... When I had watched the trailer the first time, I didn't watch the last part because my internet was slow at the time... Just watched it again, Dec. 25? Cool. :)
Steve1664

Post by Steve1664 »

I usually don't like unpredictable crazy crap in my Doom games, unless they're intentionally unpredictable and crazy. The idea of a "slot machine" based Horde mode is great, especially with the kind of ludicrous stuff you're introducing. And and early Merry Christmas!
Zero X. Diamond

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Yeah, really. You guys should be ashamed. The inclusion of "bronies" in this mod is nothing short of libel and slander against a whole subcommunity of individuals and I, for one, will not stand for it. This is an outrage of the worst sort and I will have you know that neither I nor anyone I know will play this so-called "REELISM" mod until they are removed altogether. To think that this persecution can go on unchecked in a community so well moderated as this one is beyond me. Where are the mods in all of this? Shouldn't Kinsie be warned or, dare I say it, even BANNED for this transgression? It's unwarranted bullying of the worst kind and he's made no attempt to hide it.

I won't stand for this. This kind of thing is despicable beyond belief. Not to point fingers, but do you know who else fantasized about killing large swaths of people that he didn't like? Yeah, that's right. HITLER. Your unwarranted attacks against "bronies" are no better than Hitler's SS rounding up Jews and herding them into gas chambers like cattle for the slaughter. It's sick and insensitive and cruel and very, very bad. But as the great Gandhi once said, "First they laugh at you. Then they make fun of you. Then they get angry. Then they attack you. Then they give up. Then they go do something else. And then you win." So I stand in solidarity with my pony-loving friends as they stalk the pasture at midnight! I stand with them on the overturned plastic bucket of righteousness! I lay with them on the haybale of justice! And I carry with them the bag of apples of good will!!

I CALL FOR EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL BRONIES!!!(?)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”