[WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.0 (Now with PBR and lots of reworks!)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.9.5 (More stuffz)

Postby SoundOfDarkness » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:54 am

Phew, you changed a lot since 2.9.3. But hasn't the medal system now lost half of it's usefulness? Earning 30 "impressive" medals still gives the beacon but I don't see anything when earning 50 "excellent" medals. I actually miss the kamikaze. Yeah, lifebinder is more useful but very rare to find.

Since I play just for fun I always use cheats and it was very fun with god mode and infinite inventory to run into a group of enemies and use kamikaze. :twisted:
Would it work if exchange the lifebinder decorate with the kamikaze decorate to have it back?
SoundOfDarkness
Offering translation help for Wolfenstein based mods

Postby Zanieon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:09 am

Well unless you have the patience to restore the decorate, sounds, sprites, models and ACS which composed the Kamikaze as an item, i guess you will have to stick with Life Binder for now.

Kamikaze may come back some day, with brand new effects and stuff, but for now Life Binder is what will stay in its place.
Zanieon
A Tamer of The Dark

Discord: Zanieon#3177

Postby Spaceman333 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:43 pm

I've only gotten to try the music pack addons so far and GODDAMN THEY'RE GOOD! Thank you so much for those alone, they enhance the game experience by 10000%. When I accidently stumbled around the thread and saw that Vol 2 of music madness was out, I felt happiness unlike any other, since the first volume was amazing already.

If you make more volumes, I'd like to suggest using this mod as a base for it, allowing the player to have a hotkey to switch to a random next track, randomizing music tracks per level, and having a much easier naming structure for the files (SONG001, SONG002) that can be automated by Advanced Renamer or similar programs.
Spaceman333

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.0 (Now with PBR and lots of rewor

Postby Zanieon » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Heya bros, just passing by to drop my Christmas gift, which is the brand new Version 3.0 with a plenty of new content and changes, optimizations and bugfixes alongside the shiny PBR Add-on that will add that extra layer of shading the models were lacking when nearby a dynamic light.
Zanieon
A Tamer of The Dark

Postby TXTX » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:42 pm

Surprised but happy to see an update for this. Still is really fun to play with my brother.
TXTX
Edgyness in human form.

Postby Zanieon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:21 pm

Hope it will be more fun when the next update of the Map Pack comes, which i am currently trying to give a better experience than it is doing right now, as i have noticed that newcomers gets lost extremely easy in those maps due to flawed navigation and extensive size, they also perform very poorly in any computer for simple encounters.

I'm sure i linked this video somewhere in the forums but not in here, so for those who didn't see it, those are few of the things that i am preparing for the next Map Pack Version:

Zanieon
A Tamer of The Dark

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects