[WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.6.1 (QC Sorlag and couple more stuff)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
shotfan

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.8 (Music Pack 2 Released)

Post by shotfan »

Zanieon wrote:Yeah i am also excited to release this thing to see people playing with those Ultimates, they offer an Audio Adrenaline when you are in a Pressure Zone resulting in a Collapse of monsters so they don't Fuck U Up! when trying to get you Swallowed :lol:
That is a lot of Noise :lol:
3. Kinda, both of them are 384 radius explosions, though the damage amount is different between them, grenade explosion is lower than RL since it scatter regular grenades in all directions.
Ah, so the GL-Ultimate is the cluster bomb. Have not noticed that on the demo video.
4. HELL YEAH YOU CAN! Also each monster hit by Railgun's ultimate will cause a small explosion on it, nearby monsters killed by it will also give impressive medals (so yeah using it in a clusterfuck of monsters will gives you Impressive medals FTL)
:D
6. The bell ring means you picked up a Kamikaze, though item is useless in single-player because requires your death to work properly as it does in Quake 3 Team Arena, every time the medals counter resets it means you got one of those, 50 Excellent medals gives one kamikaze, 30 Impressive medals gives one Orbital Strike (OEDB), actually i'm also thinking in change this to make the medal manager gives the player a different item when earning the 50 Excellent medals in SP, so this don't becomes so useless.
Ah, I see. I thought the Kamikaze was meant to be a joke item mostly (even in cooperative mode it would probably be hard to use right).
Zanieon
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.8 (Music Pack 2 Released)

Post by Zanieon »

Well, Kamikaze is meant to clean rooms filled with monsters in few seconds, it even have its own medal joke like the "OMFG KEEP SHOOTIN" if you get 50 kills with a single blow but players also uses it when close to a boss to damage them alot, in the end Kamikaze serves as one of the many crowd control systems the mod has.
SoundOfDarkness

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.8

Post by SoundOfDarkness »

The Equinox Patch isn't available on allfearthesentinel.net anymore. Could you upload it again?
Zanieon

Post by Zanieon »

Oh yeah i forgot that, TSPG recently wiped their wadbase because they migrated the main server (IIRC) and the old files didn't came along, but okay i reuploaded and it is fixed.
SoundOfDarkness

Thanks.
Do I need the Bosses and Map Files or just Hunter's Moon for Equinox?
Zanieon

Post by Zanieon »

Just the mod itself, the other 3 files are required if you want play its own maps only.
SoundOfDarkness

I finally had the chance to play this mod with different maps and your own map pack and I have to say it's Image and Image. Sorry, had to do that. :wink:

Also thanks for offering a Zandronum compatible version too. The textures in your map pack are great. I wish I could use them as a texture pack for vanilla Doom or other maps. Since I love some bloodshed in games I have to use it with the blood only ketchup mod, because even with the highest gore setting the blood decals on the floor vanish way too fast for my taste. Would be cool if you could add a feature to make the blood and gore stay longer, maybe like the blood decals on the walls, if that's possible.
Zanieon

Post by Zanieon »

That's fine for a joke heh.

But about the gore...
Spoiler:
SoundOfDarkness

Zanieon wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, thought so. That's also why I said that mod is impressive. I never saw a mod for such an old game that has such high sytem requirements. I don't want to know how many hours, months and years it took you to make that possible. My computer isn't really high-end but strong enough to play Doom 2016, Shadow Warrior 2 and Witcher 3 with Ultra Settings. I have not played any other recent games since I prefer more old school gaming.
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.8 (Discord server up)

Post by Zanieon »

Heyo folks! I decided to create a discord server for this to help people who wants to play some coop find actual matches or talk anything about the mod's stuff, well there's the mandatory offtopic too.

Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.8 (A new warrior joins the Arenas

Post by Zanieon »

So here's an announcement of importance after a small bit of editing but Doomslayer is joining the Temple for a multiversal massacre and i have plans to make him have a special ability like Tyzen does.
Last edited by Zanieon on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoomKrakken

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.8 (A new warrior joins the Arenas

Post by DoomKrakken »

OH, THANK YOU. :D
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.9 (Release May 27)

Post by Zanieon »

Okay people here's the announcement, Doomslayer for the current upcoming release will not have his special ability like i said, this is not a give up on it, but i'm really progressing slow in making it and this is the only thing which is holding me from releasing this new version so for now, he will be a regular character though in the next small updates he will eventually have what i promised.

As for the upcoming changes, i posted an article in ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hunters-moon/ ... s-saturday
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.9 (Release May 27)

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Looking forward for this release, probably I'll finally have some time to play it
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.9

Post by Zanieon »

Alright bois here's the so long waited Version 2.9, enjoy the weapon Ultimates and Doomslayer additions, have a nice slaughtering!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”