Aliens: Colonial Marines TC - FINISHED

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines TC - FINISHED

Postby Inglorious » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 pm

I hope no one minds a bump but I just wanted to say that this is easily the best Alien fan project out there and compared to the rest of Alien and AVP FPS it should be definitely up there next to them as a definite must play. Just as good as AVP Classic 2000.
Inglorious

Postby EddieMann » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm

It says that the download is gone.
EddieMann

Postby Inglorious » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:57 am

Anyone have the music wad that uses the soundtrack from Aliens?

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/te9f7 ... ienmus.rar

Sorry for the bump.
Inglorious

Postby livin _amuk » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:49 am

Inglorious wrote:I just wanted to say that this is easily the best Alien fan project out there

Yep this is undoubtedly the best aliens fps I've ever played, probably the best mod I've ever played, and possibly the best art piece I've ever experienced. I spent 10 hours+ playing through these 4 levels, they're tough and they're dark. These days I rarely give a fuck about anything but this truely moved me, thanks for your hard work man.
livin _amuk

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects