Carnage Galore 3, now for GZDoom - beta (update)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
KILLER2

Re: Carnage Galore 3, now for GZDoom - beta (update)

Post by KILLER2 »

doomer1 wrote:This is AWESOME! the only thing that sucked was the dsparil battle because i was locked in the room. i had to noclip out. other than that this mod is the bees tits
Haha,funny.The opposite happened to me in Serpent:Resurrection.I was locked OUT of the battle.
The Ultimate DooMer

Post by The Ultimate DooMer »

How did you manage that? :P
KILLER2

Post by KILLER2 »

Well,while the doors were closing I backed up fast and was locked outside. Not a big deal though,I just used noclip. Also, while we're on the topic, can you please tell me where to find the red mana weapon for fighter? I already have like 3 red batteries and full red mana, but no weapon.
The Ultimate DooMer

Post by The Ultimate DooMer »

It's in probably the one map in/around the monastery you haven't been to yet :P

(ie. the map who's entrance is near the veggie patches outside)
marquise_de_manowar

Post by marquise_de_manowar »

Hi, could anyone direct me how to install this new version? I'm having trouble as I have no idea what to do with the cg3_ch12.pk3 file. Do I need to download something more?

I used to play the older version which still had only 2 mana types and I'm really looking forward to playing this one...but first I need help getting it to run.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

I've been looking all over for this mod. I first played it a while ago when it was in its early stages, and I heard it was being updated, which brought me to this forum. However, every link, both on the author's homepage and in the OP of this topic, is broken. In other words, I can't seem to find it anywhere now.

Is the project still alive? It was one of my favorite Hexen wads. I asked around on one of the LP videos on YT and the video uploader said he can't find the link anymore either.
Colajelly

Post by Colajelly »

Hey frozenwolf150 im also lokking for the mod for gzdoom, but All the links are broken. Please reply
amv2k9

Post by amv2k9 »

Colajelly wrote:Hey frozenwolf150 im also lokking for the mod for gzdoom, but All the links are broken. Please reply
Request a mirror here. It's stickied to the top of the Projects forum, and has a self-explanatory title.
ShadesMaster

Post by ShadesMaster »

Reuploaded this from my own computer. NOT mine, I did not make this mod! GZdoom enhanced version of course:
CarnageGalore3.pk3 - 13.4 Mb

You can thank me later!
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

I'll thank you right now, actually. I appreciate the PM, but you didn't have to do that if you were going to post a link for everyone. I wonder if this link should also go in the "Request" topic as well.
Colajelly

Post by Colajelly »

Thanks for the mod :)
Colajelly

Post by Colajelly »

:D i Will download it now
Ichor

Post by Ichor »

It seems that the old link has died. I didn't even know of it until I saw a few people mention it somewhere. I posted a new link. It's a slightly newer version from the previous one (by a few months), and I forgot what changes I may have made. Probably some bug fixes or other minor adjustments.

As for any progress...well, it's been off and on... mostly off. Pesky real life getting in the way. However, I have decided to add three new slot 1 weapons (one for each class) that don't use mana and aren't affected by the Tome of Power. Maps have been slow as well, mostly until I deal with whatever bugs are left and until I finish these new weapons. I had a real hard time with one of them and things came to a standstill for a while, but I finally managed to work something out.
Lars2500

Post by Lars2500 »

I may be blind but I cannot seem to find the working link. Where is it? :?
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

DRDteam was the new link, but everything from drdteam.org is currently being transferred to MancuNET.

Alternate link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5475us4m9l50cjn

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”