Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Abandoned]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby Nexar » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:27 pm

I really like this wad, but theres already an duke nukem weapons and monstars mod!
i was gonna show you the link, but the site was down for the moment!
User avatar
Nexar
Lucario
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Location: Sweden

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby BlackBlaze » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Interesting Doom Mod my good man. I guess it is time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I am all out of gum. LOL! 8-)

Perhaps someone can create the cool Duke Nukem maps. I seen some on youtube before.
User avatar
BlackBlaze
 
Joined: 19 Apr 2009
Location: North Carolina

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby Nash » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 am

Fun mod/resource pack... though I do have a suggestion. Depending on your workload, you may or may not be able to pull this off... but I really think the graphics are better off left in their original Duke palette - so that GZDoom users can see the graphics in their original colours. ZDoom's software renderer will internally match them to Doom's palette so you don't need to worry about that...
User avatar
Nash
AKA Nash Muhandes! Twitter/Facebook/Youtube: nashmuhandes
 
 
 
Joined: 27 Oct 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Twitch ID: nashmuhandes
Github ID: nashmuhandes

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby Xim » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:49 am

Heh, I haven't done too much work with this yet. But yeah, I'll think about that palette idea. But I just don't know how to get it XD.

I think what I did was ripped off the palette from another wad with a dull blue. I forget what WAD it was though.
User avatar
Xim
 
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere with trees

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby The_Funktasm » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 am

Xim wrote:Heh, I haven't done too much work with this yet. But yeah, I'll think about that palette idea. But I just don't know how to get it XD.

I think what I did was ripped off the palette from another wad with a dull blue. I forget what WAD it was though.


The Stranger?
The_Funktasm
Banned User
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Location: done making ZDF free sprites

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby Xim » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

The_Funktasm wrote:
Xim wrote:Heh, I haven't done too much work with this yet. But yeah, I'll think about that palette idea. But I just don't know how to get it XD.

I think what I did was ripped off the palette from another wad with a dull blue. I forget what WAD it was though.


The Stranger?


YES!

So credits to Wild Weasel for that! (Heh...)
User avatar
Xim
 
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere with trees

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby wildweasel » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 am

Xim wrote:
The_Funktasm wrote:
Xim wrote:Heh, I haven't done too much work with this yet. But yeah, I'll think about that palette idea. But I just don't know how to get it XD.

I think what I did was ripped off the palette from another wad with a dull blue. I forget what WAD it was though.


The Stranger?


YES!

So credits to Wild Weasel for that! (Heh...)

Meh, it's only a palette, credit me if you like but there's really no need...
User avatar
wildweasel
from a different perspective.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby VenusBot » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I'd like to download this wad, but the re-upload isn't anywhere to be found? :( Perhaps a re-re-upload?
User avatar
VenusBot
 
Joined: 10 Jan 2010

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby Princess Viscra Maelstrom » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:08 pm

First off, DON'T bump topics that have been inactive for months. Secondly, instead of bumping an old thread just for asking about a new download link, why not just PM'ing the author of the mod to get it?
User avatar
Princess Viscra Maelstrom
 
Joined: 04 Dec 2008
Location: plergleland

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Release/WIP]

Postby wildweasel » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

doomhunter_175 wrote:First off, DON'T bump topics that have been inactive for months. Secondly, instead of bumping an old thread just for asking about a new download link, why not just PM'ing the author of the mod to get it?

Much agreed here. Thread title's now been altered.
User avatar
wildweasel
from a different perspective.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Abandoned]

Postby Xim » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Due to lack of interest and there was a better version made on the Skulltag forums, I have abandoned this project. After looking back on it, the mod was pretty poor in quality anyways.

Also, since I've had to delete things due to lack of hard drive memory on my computer that was one of the files I found useless, so I deleted it. So I will not be able to put up a new download link.

If you want something Duke Nukem-ish made by me then go download my "Xim's Nuke-Um Weapons" it's not Duke Nukem, but it has the advantage of actually being semi-well done. :wink:
User avatar
Xim
 
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere with trees

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [stopped?]

Postby supergoofy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 am

Now that everyone posted in this old topic, I will say this: The download link in first post still works.


And probably Xim talked about this mod:

Duke Nukem: Three Dee by VoltlocK
http://skulltag.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19164

Official v1.18b
http://wadhost.fathax.com/files/duken3deev1-18b.rar



And the unofficial edited version found at:

http://skulltag.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 4&start=60

unofficial edited version by minigunner
http://www.filefront.com/14114071/duken3deev1-18b.wad


By the way, Duke Nukem: Three Dee will not run with GZDoom. Tested it with latest svn build. Maybe it is only for skulltag.
User avatar
supergoofy
 
Joined: 06 Jan 2010

Re: Duke Nukem Weapons & Enemies Mod [Abandoned]

Postby INFERNOman202 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 pm

how do i use rar files? (srry im new) :|
INFERNOman202
 
Joined: 29 Jun 2011

Previous

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests