New Hexen/Heretic Prop - Chanting Monk

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

New Hexen/Heretic Prop - Chanting Monk

Postby CaptainToenail » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 am

A new decoration to liven up your Hexen/Heretic maps, monks that can be found chanting and worshipping in various temples to the Heresiarch etc. If attacked they will vanish in a puff of smoke. Enjoy :)

Spoiler:

summon: chantingmonk1/chantingmonk2

download:
http://www.zshare.net/download/556143920e222a1e/
CaptainToenail

Re: New Hexen/Heretic Prop - Chanting Monk

Postby Shadelight » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:45 am

Heh, nice idea, now all we need is for more people to make Heretic and Hexen maps. :P
Shadelight
You must construct additional lumber.

Discord: Shadelight#4920

Postby Gez » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:11 am

If when attacked they rose from their kneeling position and became disciples/dark bishops, it'd be even better.

It could make an effect like the Hexen affrits (rolled into a ball and unfolding when woken up) as well. No, I don't mean having them curled up into a ball, I mean the separation between active aspect and inactive aspect. :)
Gez

Postby CaptainToenail » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 am

It's a really cool idea, but I don't think I could manage the sprites, :(
CaptainToenail

Postby Vegeta(dw) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am

Looks pretty cool! I'm sure it's going to have a use on the mod I'm working on. There's going to be a secret society that were secretly worshiping the Serpent Riders in Cronos, and because of them evil is going to take over the world again, including the unlucky worshippers.
Vegeta(dw)

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects