Are you sure you want to report this post?

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Talonos

Are you sure you want to report this post?

Post by Talonos »

I clicked on a link on the forums, and it took a while to load. In my impatience, I started to click on the link again, but by the time the mental command ran from my brain to my finger, the page had changed, and I clicked on the "report post" button, reporting a completely innocent post. I wait for the next page, waiting for a "Are you sure you want to report this post?" screen, but instead, it just said "Thank you for reporting that post."

I'm not sure if this happens to anybody else, but if It wouldn't be too difficult, a confirmation screen after reporting a post might be useful.
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

This has already been posted about by Caligari (At least i think it was him) and you can untoggle reports, so to speak.
DomRem

Post by DomRem »

I, in Caligari's thread, wrote:Umm, you realize that after you report a post, it's replaced with "Remove report," allowing you to undo your mistake?
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

It's still kind of unneccesary to not have a window like that, causing you to make an easy mistake.

Oh, and on a much more serious but similar issue, we really need an 'Are you sure?' screen in ZDoom when you choose "Reset to defaults". It's annoying as hell to accidentally overshoot "Set video mode" and be forced to redo your entire configuration.
ace

Post by ace »

Xaser wrote:It's still kind of unneccesary to not have a window like that, causing you to make an easy mistake.

Oh, and on a much more serious but similar issue, we really need an 'Are you sure?' screen in ZDoom when you choose "Reset to defaults". It's annoying as hell to accidentally overshoot "Set video mode" and be forced to redo your entire configuration.
Seconded. Especially on resetting the configuration.
Bashe

Post by Bashe »

I thought you could do something like "undo last change" and get it all back...can't check now, but I'm sure there was, since I've done the same thing in the past but got it back.

Return to “Closed Feature Suggestions [GZDoom]”