No votes
What?
19%

Total votes: 16

Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

Enjay wrote:
cutmanmike wrote:Hmm i'm starting to consider getting the unofficial weapon support release...
Which is good, and is fun. However, it also has the (understandable) frustration that some bugs that we know Randy has addressed in his official version have not been tackled in the unofficial builds.
What bugs? If they don't effect me i'll use them.
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

Enjay wrote:
cutmanmike wrote:Hmm i'm starting to consider getting the unofficial weapon support release...
Which is good, and is fun. However, it also has the (understandable) frustration that some bugs that we know Randy has addressed in his official version have not been tackled in the unofficial builds.

Waiting for Randy to release the code. I'd love to fix them in here but doing it independently of Randy is too counterproductive because in the end someone has to sort it all out.

Don't blame me that Randy thinks that his floating point conversion is important enough to stall everything else completely.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Oh, absolutely. I wasn't blaming anyone. That's why I said it was understandable that the unoffical builds didn't include the fixes.

Return to “Closed Feature Suggestions [GZDoom]”