Non-Square / Rotated collision

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Non-Square / Rotated collision

Post by Rachael »

Eh - I understand where you're coming from, there - I would be a bit uncomfortable, myself, if people worried about me for being gone for such a short amount of time - but on the other hand, we're so used to you being so heavily involved and having a high amount of activity, that it was not a surprise. Even I was a bit worried - but when I realized you really weren't gone for that long I knew I was overthinking it.

At any rate, welcome back.
nazakomu
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by nazakomu »

Graf Zahl wrote:For god's sake, I was gone for merely 3.5 days... :?
You shouldn't feel too surprised, as you're what holds the core of (G)ZDoom and you are significantly knowledgeable behind everything in coding and programming since you've been doing it for decades at this point.

But not to admire you too drastically - welcome back!~ :wub:
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Frankly, I don't know how Graf manages to spend so much time on both the forums and working on GZDoom as well have having a real life and a job etc. I think we can "let" him have a couple or so days off. ;)
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Folks in general need to cultivate some gorram patience. The lack thereof is now starting to affect people who generally have it in spades (e.g. Rachael), and now I'm getting impatient at the lack of patience. D:
Major Cooke
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Major Cooke »

Also the subject has been expended, thus posting further on it may also certainly annoy Graf. Now's probably a good time to drop it.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Indeed. This seems to be an opportune point to lock the thread. If Graf wants to re-open it, he can.

Return to “Closed Feature Suggestions [GZDoom]”