[USDF/ZSDF] More than 1 image per dialogue / offset graphic

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

AFADoomer

Re: [USDF/ZSDF] More than 1 image per dialogue / offset grap

Post by AFADoomer »

Tormentor667 wrote:Oh yes :) Thanks so kindly AFADoomer, this looks perfect now and the terribly looking Dialogue with overlapping text and mugs is gone :) Thanksthanksthanks!!!

*EDIT*
Noticed two issues when trying it with the latest SVN, first: I can't use the mouse anymore to choose from the options. Second, if you start a new game and choose the difficulty, the "are you sure" message appears to be off-center. Would you mind trying?
Fixed the mouse handling... No idea why the messagebox is being affected, since I'm not touching that code at all (was this already broken before I changed anything?), but I'll keep looking.

EDIT: And fixed the toilet. No idea why it wasn't working before (the Actor name was set up in DIALOGUE...), but I assigned a ConversationID and added some code to make the toilet not face the player when talking.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks for the fixes. Unfortunately there seems to be a different error now that makes the fading background for the conversions (vignette) not appearing anymore. Also talking to the medic and door sign isn't working anymore :(
AFADoomer

Post by AFADoomer »

Oops... Commented out the backdrop call when I was debugging and forgot to fix it.

The door sign is working for me? I'll re-upload the copy of INTERMAP I have... Maybe somehow something changed.

I'm starting to think that the skill menu issue is a GZDoom bug... Using a string in MAPINFO for the skill setting works, and omitting the string value to use the default "NIGHTMARE" LANGUAGE entry work, but if you try to reference a LANGUAGE entry by name ("MustConfirm = "$Whatever"), the menu code loses the string width information, somehow.

Building a stand-alone .pk3 to demonstrate.
AFADoomer

Post by AFADoomer »

Double post for notification...

The confirmation screen alignment issue is fixed in the current dev build (76a44eb).
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks for the hint and also thanks for the amazing new dialogue additions :)

Return to “Closed Feature Suggestions [GZDoom]”