Moderator: GZDoom Developers
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 pm
Idea: an optional "mods/" folder feature, where GZDoom globally autoloads any wad or pk3 placed into this folder!
- Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
- Posts: 47968
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
- Location: Germany
Too little control. The autoload sections in the INI exist for a reason.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:43 am
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
- OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
- Graphics Processor: Not Listed
You can use GAMEINFO
. But I don't know if it autoload files in pk3 archive.
- Moderator Team Lead
- Posts: 21368
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
Not a bad suggestion for a mod author, but this user was asking for a "drop mods here" thing for an end user to use.
Furthermore, this thread was a few years old...