Looking for composers [MetaDoom-themed Mappack]

Ask about editing graphics, sounds, models, music, etc here!
Shaders (GLSL) and SNDINFO questions also go here!

Moderators: GZDoom Developers, Raze Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.
DeXiaZ

Looking for composers [MetaDoom-themed Mappack]

Post by DeXiaZ »

Hi all, again.

You may know me as author (co-author) of crazy mods or rarely kinda serious projects for Doom.

Usually I'm not revealing my Doom projects while they're in w.i.p. status (few weeks ago there was an accident related to this situation, lol). But for this exact project I definitely need help with music.
I'm working on spiritual successor to my "Fusion of Realities" mod which takes every map from every classic IWAD into 1 Megawad. Which means "D1_E1M1+D2_Map01+TNT_Map01+Plutonia_Map01", "D1_E1M2+D2_Map02+TNT_Map02+Plutonia_Map02", etc.

[Imgur]https://i.imgur.com/FeZb2h9.jpg[/imgur]

So I'm looking for help with creating "Medley remix" music for all levels. I know it's a lot of work (at least 32 tracks, oh gosh), but I can't do this part of mod alone without professionals. And I hope this idea doesn't suck.

Examples of what I want for this megawad:

In any way, thank for any comments in advance.
MFG38
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Looking for composers [MetaDoom-themed Mappack]

Post by MFG38 »

If I wasn't already burdened with personal projects and a slightly crazy life situation, I would've been interested in contributing to this.

In any case, best of luck! c:
Neonspider

Post by Neonspider »

I'd be interested in giving this a go. Are there any specific maps you'd like to hear first?
TNT is accounted for I'm guessing, but would Plutonia be taken into account?

I have an SC-55 and an SC-88 Pro, so I can also record true Sound Canvas arrangements if that's any help.

Here's a few of the MIDIs I've made over the years if you'd like to hear some!
DeXiaZ

Post by DeXiaZ »

Neonspider wrote:I'd be interested in giving this a go. Are there any specific maps you'd like to hear first?
TNT is accounted for I'm guessing, but would Plutonia be taken into account?
You can take any level except map01. Plutonia's music track depends on your choice. I didn't planned to use custom Plutonia OST, but it can be helpful to choose between 2 existing tracks to make a better remix.

Return to “Assets (and other stuff)”