SetLineActivation Change Repeatable?

Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.

Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)
Enjay

SetLineActivation Change Repeatable?

Post by Enjay »

Looking at [wiki]SetLineActivation[/wiki], there doesn't seem to be an option to change the repeatable nature of a line activation. Is it possible?

I know that I can remove a line's special, or prevent a script from doing stuff once it's been used for whatever purpose even if the line is used again and there are probably several other ways to deactivate a line. However, if the line in question has a switch on it, then the switch will return to its pre-used appearance if it is still a repeatable line when it is used for the last time. I'd like the final use of a switch to leave it with its "I've been used" appearance.

What's the best method?

Return to “Scripting”