Very Specific Question Involving TID's And Sectors

Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.

Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)
crazyflyingdonut
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Very Specific Question Involving TID's And Sectors

Post by crazyflyingdonut »

Yes, I've asked a series of questions already recently. And I'm hoping that this will be the last one before I release my upcoming project. But... this one is EXTREMELY specific.

Is there an ACS script I can use to say, "If all monsters with a TID of 666 are killed, then make sectors 149, 150, 151, and 152's floor scroll down until those sectors floors gets to 0"?

Thank you very much, and have a good day.
Enjay

Re: Very Specific Question Involving TID's And Sectors

Post by Enjay »

There are a number of different ways to do it and they might not all suit your exact situation in your map, but as a starting point, I'd probably do it something like the attached.
crazyflyingdonut
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Very Specific Question Involving TID's And Sectors

Post by crazyflyingdonut »

Enjay wrote:There are a number of different ways to do it and they might not all suit your exact situation in your map, but as a starting point, I'd probably do it something like the attached.
Thank you for helping me, both in the ZDoom Forums and in the ZDoom Forums PM and in the e-mail.

Return to “Scripting”