Any good zscript menus i could look at for reference?

Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.

Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)
FranckyFox2468

Any good zscript menus i could look at for reference?

Post by FranckyFox2468 »

Because i've been thinking experimenting with menudef but one of the limitations i have encountered with this type is that (atleast to my knowledge) you can only make buttons in a vertical list and cannot make buttons side by side or it will make things go a bit buggy. So one of my friends suggested trying Zscript as it may allow entirely custom menus to be made but as i looked for documentation and references i really couldn't find anything.

The wiki page is filled with non-existant pages and i could not find any mod that makes really use of it for reference. So could anyone guide me in the right direction on that regard?

Return to “Scripting”