Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!
Moderator: GZDoom Developers
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki
first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.
Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:56 am
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:50 pm
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
- OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: Kozolupy, Bohemia
You cannot simply "add" it here and there. The point is that you have to:
1) prepare the graphics for this - some numbers that would fit the weapon with desired counter
2) Make decorate/zscript code that would actually drive this.
For a newbie quite hard work, but could be done.