Ripping Arthurian Legends resources

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Ripping Arthurian Legends resources

Postby Ozymandias81 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:38 am

While I am fully aware that the game has been released a while ago, and which uses a different engine than usual Build/idtech games, I do wonder... anyone managed to unpack somehow the .1rc main file of the game? I am in love with this FPS, and as usual I like to dig out stuff whenever I can ( did the same at the time being with old Ion Maiden alpha [then Fury] , but well it has been quite simple on that case ).
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Github ID: Ozymandias81
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Ripping Arthurian Legends resources

Postby wildweasel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:48 pm

What I'm inclined to ask, here, is "what specifically do you want from this game in particular, for what reason, and why does it have to be from this game?"
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Ozymandias81 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:07 am

I don't want nothing from the game in particular, which I have bought on Steam and appreciating a lot. I am just very curious, as always like with other fps I played in my life, to see if I can see its content outside the game itself. The game afaik was kinda a mod for Blood back in 2016-17, and I am also helping somehow the developer to butracking some issues here and there (nothing official, but I have been of help at least with 1.0.6 imminent release patch).
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Github ID: Ozymandias81
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Reactor » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:28 am

Hm. I have two suggestions, which might help you. First one is Dragon's HyperRipper, and the second one is Quick-BMS. The latter was able to extract resources from the extremely obscure game "War Train", so it's worth a shot.
Reactor
The militarist

Postby SamVision » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:08 pm

This game runs on 001 Game Creator engine. See if that hints towards reliable extraction methods.
SamVision

Return to Off-Topic