Hey, anyone know if Carbine Dioxide is OK?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Hey, anyone know if Carbine Dioxide is OK?

Postby TheRailgunner » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:28 am

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but after finding a thread asking about Enjay's presence on the forum from a few years back, I decided it's not totally out-of-bounds to ask this sort of thing of the ZDoom community. The chief difference here being that whereas Enjay was, well, just elsewhere, but otherwise OK, Carbine Dioxide was fighting against COVID infection as of the last message I received; I haven't heard anything about, or from him/her since May of last year. I would hope that Carbine recovered and took an extended hiatus from the forums or Doom in general - the alternative is...incredibly depressing. I'm hoping that I'm not being overly cavalier with Carbine's personal information here - I'm just worried.

At the risk of repeating the title question...anybody know if Carbine Dioxide is OK?
TheRailgunner
Words go here.

Re: Hey, anyone know if Carbine Dioxide is OK?

Postby Rachael » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:43 pm

There appears to have been no activity since May of last year. I don't personally know what happened to him, sorry, but all I can tell you is that he has abruptly stopped coming here.
Rachael
^ walking stack of unfinished projects ^
Admin

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Return to Off-Topic