How to contact a board administrator? PM-related issue

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

How to contact a board administrator? PM-related issue

Postby Alcar » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:08 am

Hello,

The context:
Someone sent me a private message and I would like to reply... but I can't.

I look in the FAQ and it is said that:
There are three reasons for this; you are not registered and/or not logged on, the board administrator has disabled private messaging for the entire board, or the board administrator has prevented you from sending messages. Contact a board administrator for more information.

So, I would like to contact a board administrator, but I have no idea how to do that. Can someone help me with this matter?

I read somewhere that I need to write a certain number of posts in order to be able to send private messages, but I have no intention to post just for the sake of reaching a certain quota.
Alcar

Re: How to contact a board administrator? PM-related issue

Postby wildweasel » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:33 am

This is true. The last I can recall, our minimum posts requirement is set to 5; you need just one more post to be able to send private messages. However, if it is urgent and you absolutely cannot find any other way to make that last post that you need, we can modify your account permissions from the admin control panel to enable it for you - we don't do this often, though.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Alcar » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:54 am

So, if I don't post a new message in this thread telling that 5 posts are not enough, it means that, after 5 posts, newcomer can send private messages :geek:
Alcar

Postby Graf Zahl » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:13 am

:rock:
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Return to Off-Topic