VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Apeirogon
Posts: 1590
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:57 am

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Apeirogon »

For some reason Im a global moderator now, is this okay?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!!?!!?!?!!??!?!???
User avatar
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Posts: 21361
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by wildweasel »

Apeirogon wrote:For some reason Im a global moderator now, is this okay?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!!?!!?!?!!??!?!???

no, it is not, Please stop doing that ;)
User avatar
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Posts: 970
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am
Discord: Redneckerz#8399
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Redneckerz »

Finally a way to tell WildWeasel that he's toast without being scared of getting burned. :lol:
User avatar
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Posts: 21361
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by wildweasel »

Redneckerz wrote:Finally a way to tell WildWeasel that he's toast without being scared of getting burned. :lol:

Toastoy only smokes two things, cigars and pumpernickel, and you don't look like either of them, you're good
User avatar
jdredalert
Posts: 1660
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by jdredalert »

Apeirogon wrote:For some reason Im a global moderator now, is this okay?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!!?!!?!?!!??!?!???


You and all the other members, except the real moderators :P

Happy April Fools!
User avatar
Project Dark Fox
Posts: 9369
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:33 pm
Twitch ID: ProjectDarkFox
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: Blacksburg, SC USA

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Project Dark Fox »

Image
User avatar
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Posts: 47962
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
Location: Germany

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Graf Zahl »

I was just waiting for someone not to get the April Fools joke. Just like every year... :?
Xeotroid
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:44 am
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: Czech Rep.

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Xeotroid »

Yay, I have the power. Does anyone know how do I hack the ZDoom servers to get access to the super secret Unreal Engine 4 version of GZDoom that plays Doom Eternal that plays the full version of Eternal Doom 4?
Rachael
Admin
Posts: 12855
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:31 pm
Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Rachael »

Xeotroid wrote:Yay, I have the power. Does anyone know how do I hack the ZDoom servers to get access to the super secret Unreal Engine 4 version of GZDoom that plays Doom Eternal that plays the full version of Eternal Doom 4?

Only the illuminati know these things.

You are not the illuminati.
Kizoky
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 am
Discord: Kizoky#0375
Github ID: Kizoky
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: Around weirdos, I'm the biggest weirdo among them

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Kizoky »

oh no
it's a matter of time and we're all doomed
User avatar
sinisterseed
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:48 am
Github ID: sinisterseed
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by sinisterseed »

You know, with the ongoing pandemic it's almost amusing to see half the forum in green today :v.
User avatar
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Posts: 970
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am
Discord: Redneckerz#8399
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Redneckerz »

wildweasel wrote:Toastoy only smokes two things, cigars and pumpernickel, and you don't look like either of them, you're good

Phew, am i glad that i am just an excited floating head. :wink:

Graf Zahl wrote:I was just waiting for someone not to get the April Fools joke. Just like every year... :?

The next time the entire forum should be covered in glitchyness. Posting would be an exploration in and out of itself.

Xeotroid wrote:Yay, I have the power. Does anyone know how do I hack the ZDoom servers to get access to the super secret Unreal Engine 4 version of GZDoom that plays Doom Eternal that plays the full version of Eternal Doom 4?

Gained access to the ZDoom File Server. Here you go.


:mrgreen:
User avatar
jdredalert
Posts: 1660
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by jdredalert »

Redneckerz wrote:The next time the entire forum should be covered in glitchyness. Posting would be an exploration in and out of itself.


That would give Graf PTSD and lilith.pk3 flashbacks :lol:
User avatar
Staledonut
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:06 am
Discord: Staledonut#2847
Operating System: Other Linux 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support
Location: Sweden

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Staledonut »

i did not get it for a while... xD i went... wha? why? can i use the [IMG] thingy now? and was dissapointed when i couldnt :D
User avatar
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Posts: 970
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am
Discord: Redneckerz#8399
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Redneckerz »

jdredalert wrote:
Redneckerz wrote:The next time the entire forum should be covered in glitchyness. Posting would be an exploration in and out of itself.


That would give Graf PTSD and lilith.pk3 flashbacks :lol:

That's kind of a why it would be a good joke. :lol: But also i wonder how the forum would look like then.

Staledonut wrote:i did not get it for a while... xD i went... wha? why? can i use the [IMG] thingy now? and was dissapointed when i couldnt :D

You can, by reading this thread and then read the spoilered part which contains a button.

Return to “Off-Topic”