Farewell, i guess...

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
CWolf

Farewell, i guess...

Post by CWolf »

Well, not gonna lie, for what it takes and reasons all behind and maybe beyond, I should put temporal end to this. Or not temporal... Anyway, it's been too long, I should say my Goodbye to everyone.

I was there since of October 2013, for the time i spent there I did a lot of things, both bad and good ones, but... I mostly regret about some of them which i haven't done. Never released a lot of things i wanted to, because wasn't sure if I do all right or not, will it be finished and polished after if something will went wrong.

I had good moments with this forum' community and I'm glad I found a lot of good people there. But also feel sadness for my actions that were described as 'negative'.

Honestly... I lost it. Lost myself, that all good that was in me through these last 1,5 years of my life. My friends, my trust to people and ability to act calm and neutral. This... What and who I am now is not me anymore and i need time to figure out how to bring it back. To restore all these good thing of me that were damaged, ruined due my service to country that never needed me as its proud son.

... I want to say sorry. To all of you. For all that shit I've done both there and on Discord. I never meant to insult or make soneone hurt by my actions and sometimes really provocative and triggering words. This is what i would like to forgot. But I can't do it until I'll 'kill' all that army did with me. It's not okay to be there in my current state anymore.

I will come back, eventually... But not now. We all need time away from each other. And I will not be same as now for sure.

Goodbye. See ya later.

Also would like to ask Rachael to either delete or block this account. Not now but bit later. I would not come back to this one. I do not want to be associated with this history anymore.
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Farewell, i guess...

Post by YukiHerz »

Komrade salute.

I hope you can find your peace back and find the will to return, peace friend.

Return to “Off-Topic”