Scariest experience in your life?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SHayden

Scariest experience in your life?

Post by SHayden »

Hi all, I'm really interested to know what would be your scariest experiences in life and by scariest I mean what made you emotionally so afraid and/or crippled at that moment you thought you'd almost surely die. I know this is a weird one, but I'm not deranged I swear. :mrgreen: I'm asking because while I may be used to modern day horror I still have weird moments in real life since I'm a tiny bit paranoid individual and also tend to get myself in dangerous situations every now and then.

I also put my experience in a spoiler not wanting to cripple anyone with it because it is kind of scary and there may be younger people within forum members so....
Spoiler:
SouthernLion

Re: Scariest experience in your life?

Post by SouthernLion »

SHayden

Post by SHayden »

I don't know how I missed that....but...that....is scarier in a completely different way than I'm used to. I think words are meaningless in such case so I'll just end this here.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Could we please stop having these kinds of threads which encourage post count? This isn't the place for that, and I already prevented one person from opening a similar kind of thread recently, and I feel it is unfair that the standard is being unevenly applied here.

Use this thread if you want to do Facebook-esque stuff like this.

Return to “Off-Topic”