Plans for halloween? Ideas?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SHayden

Plans for halloween? Ideas?

Post by SHayden »

Hi all, as you all know halloween is approaching and I just wanted to ask Y'all what are your plans? Anyone doing horror movies marathons, or horror games marathons or both?
I already know I'm watching marathon of classic slasher horror movies from 80's and playing some horror games but all suggestions are welcome =:)
Scripten

Re: Plans for halloween? Ideas?

Post by Scripten »

I'm one of those people who celebrates Halloween for the entire month, so it's been movie marathons, spooky games, haunted houses, etc. It's my favorite time of the year for a multitude of reasons. Tonight I'll be running a spooky tabletop adventure game for a small group of friends and then tomorrow is the Halloween party at my house. Good times.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

I'm gonna be at work all day so I don't think I'll have much of an opportunity to do a lot. Can't wear a costume where I work, either (since I work in a clean-room environment) so I'm very limited in what I could do. But honestly, that's probably fine; the most dressing-up I've done for this holiday in a long time has been wearing silly hats, anyway.
SHayden

Post by SHayden »

Scripten wrote:I'm one of those people who celebrates Halloween for the entire month, so it's been movie marathons, spooky games, haunted houses, etc. It's my favorite time of the year for a multitude of reasons. Tonight I'll be running a spooky tabletop adventure game for a small group of friends and then tomorrow is the Halloween party at my house. Good times.
Yeah I also kinda celebrate it the whole month, but on THE night it's like d-day it's nuts, like every halloween at my place. Currently have on schedule regarding games new game I discovered on steam called Araya based on demo I think it's good and would fit the mood perfectly and lots and lots of other games. I tend to like horror games without many jumpscares and more of a tension build-up.
wildweasel wrote:I'm gonna be at work all day so I don't think I'll have much of an opportunity to do a lot. Can't wear a costume where I work, either (since I work in a clean-room environment) so I'm very limited in what I could do. But honestly, that's probably fine; the most dressing-up I've done for this holiday in a long time has been wearing silly hats, anyway.
Too bad, I would never skip introvert alone party on halloween :laff:
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

I'm dressing up like a pirate and getting drunk as fuck.
SHayden

Post by SHayden »

RexS wrote:I'm dressing up like a pirate and getting drunk as fuck.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

[British]Same thing I do every year: nothing special - except illogically resent the Americanisation of an otherwise unremarkable "special" day in the calendar.[/British]
:P
Trance

Post by Trance »

SHayden

Post by SHayden »

Well...that escalated quickly...
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Okay, so I decided I might as well do something - I guess the internet equivalent of a costume is redoing my avatar, so enjoy the Kenshiro Toaster. (I'm planning on switching back after a while, if only because Kurashiki's toaster is just too darn cute.)
Nems
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Nems »

Continue to recover from a bad case of allergies that has had my sinuses and chest congested for the past week. :D

Kill me.
0mrcynic0
Location: The corner of "screw off" and "none of your business."

Post by 0mrcynic0 »

Today (since it's already Oct. 31st in my country), it's the annual playing of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in my home. And then play some horror-themed Doom mods later after work.

And speaking of Thriller...

SHayden

Post by SHayden »

wildweasel wrote:Okay, so I decided I might as well do something - I guess the internet equivalent of a costume is redoing my avatar, so enjoy the Kenshiro Toaster. (I'm planning on switching back after a while, if only because Kurashiki's toaster is just too darn cute.)
Yeah I saw you changed avatar. I agree the toaster is awesome, don't change it(plus I always know who it is by just seeing toaster xD)
Nems wrote:Continue to recover from a bad case of allergies that has had my sinuses and chest congested for the past week. :D

Kill me.
Get well soon, at least I hope doom will help you recover through sheer power of ripping and tearing =D
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

I got pictures of me as a pirate, but I'm too drunk to get them all together right now. When I'm hungover tomorrow I'll hook you guys up. lol
SHayden

Post by SHayden »

RexS wrote:I got pictures of me as a pirate, but I'm too drunk to get them all together right now. When I'm hungover tomorrow I'll hook you guys up. lol
Please do, I'd like to see that lol

Return to “Off-Topic”