Is anyone good at like ... finding stuff on the internet?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SouthernLion

Is anyone good at like ... finding stuff on the internet?

Post by SouthernLion »

This has been one of my favorite songs this past month, and there's a part at the end where the mix a bunch of fan performances to end the song. The VERY first mix, where it's this beautiful electric guitar song... I can't find that cover/performance ANYWHERE. I've found some of the other ones, but not this one. I would LOVE to hear the whole thing, not just the part Bomba Estéreo chose to include in the video. It's at 4:11 in the video. If anyone can help me find it, I will buy them a beer. Or something.

Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Is anyone good at like ... finding stuff on the internet

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Well, i took some time to read the comments, give some Ctrl+F's, search on different servers... but really, nothing. My guess is that the guy either took the video down, or he only sent it to their channel as a private video.

IMO, your best choice would be to PM the guys in the channel theirselves, or even, asking in the comment section, though i think it won't be worth more than the first.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

GAA1992 wrote:Well, i took some time to read the comments, give some Ctrl+F's, search on different servers... but really, nothing. My guess is that the guy either took the video down, or he only sent it to their channel as a private video.

IMO, your best choice would be to PM the guys in the channel theirselves, or even, asking in the comment section, though i think it won't be worth more than the first.
I was afraid of that. Well, thanks a lot for trying, brother.
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

can't do it right now, I don't know how you're supposed to get the beer to germany but I will try it later
User was warned for this post: JadedLexi(Continuing to make pointless posts)
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

I think at that point I would just Venmo you the price of your favorite beer. lol.

Return to “Off-Topic”