Someone just tried to kill me with their truck

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SouthernLion

Someone just tried to kill me with their truck

Post by SouthernLion »

Some redneck douchebag FUCK FACE violently pushed me off the road with his truck, slamming in to me with his side aggressively, throwing the TransAm in to the median in to signs and foliage and wrecked Sabine and my baby. He came up on me flying, and immediately, without a blinker, swung in to my lane, continuing to push me in to the median even after impact. It felt like he was literally trying to kill me with his truck. I regained control of the car off the median and immediately called 911 with his license plate number. He began motioning me for him to follow him in to the parking lot, but his truck had all kinds of stickers indicating he had a gun. (Which is totally his right, and I support that freedom.) He may have just wanted to exchange insurance information, but slamming in to my side so aggressively and continuously felt so intentional that I think he actually wanted to continue the violence in the parking lot. Yes, I had my Beretta on me, but that doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. Real life is not like the movies, the best won battle is the one avoided. So I pulled in to an adjacent parking lot and had to wait for police. The cops told me that he admitted fault, and that I was in his blind spot, but I call major bullshit because he flew past me and then cut in to me when I was nose deep in to his truck bed and then held me there as my car ran in to signs and bushes as if he was trying to hurt me. But he did admit fault, and so insurance is going to be handling all the repairs, and I have the police report number to verify him causing the wreck. I didn't see any leaking fluids or anything so far, so hopefully it's just body damage.

I'm so glad I survived the wreck with my wife so that I can suffer thinking about her death everyday, and then get bit by a God damn dog and have to go through a Rabies scare and get on a vaccination schedule for that (I have two more injections to go) and get pushed off the road by a fucking truck in to almost incoming traffic. Seriously, fuck this life.

Reactor

Re: Someone just tried to kill me with their truck

Post by Reactor »

Is this happened to you today? Yet another addition to the Road Rage topic. Thankfully this was a minor collision, but your car is indeed in bad shape.
I certainly hope not you're the one who has to pay for the damage - this is what reckless dirtbags are for, who can't steer their damn vehicle as they should be steered. Make him suffer!
And...I'm glad you didn't get a scratch. Colliding with a truck can yield extremely unpleasant results for the smaller vehicle...
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Reactor wrote:Is this happened to you today? Yet another addition to the Road Rage topic. Thankfully this was a minor collision, but your car is indeed in bad shape.
I certainly hope not you're the one who has to pay for the damage - this is what reckless dirtbags are for, who can't steer their damn vehicle as they should be steered. Make him suffer!
And...I'm glad you didn't get a scratch. Colliding with a truck can yield extremely unpleasant results for the smaller vehicle...
His insurance will be paying for all repairs, since I have the police report with the insurance claim where he admitted to the cop that he caused the wreck. That's one silver lining to all of this, it was kept very simple that way.
Naniyue

Post by Naniyue »

My God! And I thought I had it dangerous on my bike! Karma be damned, I say! You've suffered more than enough for any number of lifetimes! May you have nothing more than happiness from this point on!
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

I see this happening way too many times on our highway or on our state roads. It's just that rules on the road it doesn't apply to anyone people just want to get there first before anybody else, or there just plain idiot's. I hate to say this but it's the younger generation that they do not care about you or their safety. Plus the speed limit here are about 70, 80 to 95 mph now it's crazy how many people are getting into wrecks and plus it's all about the road rage and stuff but man I hope you get a good lawyer and make this person pay for all the damages that he caused on your Pontiac trans am.
JadedLexi
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by JadedLexi »

Hellsmith1 wrote:I see this happening way too many times on our highway or on our state roads. It's just that rules on the road it doesn't apply to anyone people just want to get there first before anybody else, or there just plain idiot's. I hate to say this but it's the younger generation that they do not care about you or their safety. Plus the speed limit here are about 70, 80 to 95 mph now it's crazy how many people are getting into wrecks and plus it's all about the road rage and stuff
Excuse me? This is a ridiculous post to make when you don't care about what you post at all, as you lie often and tell crazy stories. Not everyone in the younger generation is like that at all, that must be because of your bad experiences(if you even have any at all), but it is not enough to push that on literally everyone in that generation.
Scripten

Post by Scripten »

Damn, dude. I'm really sorry this happened to you, especially with all the other hardship you've had to face recently. Good on you for not following him and letting him cool down on his own.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

It's really sad to hear that your life is goin' downhill recently. I have an idea tho: it's summertime. You really should go on a vacation, and enjoy yourself a little bit. Leave all the shit behind for a week or two, and have some peace and relaxation on a faraway land, you really deserve it. I could give you good suggestions :)
Apeirogon

Post by Apeirogon »

RexS wrote:I was in his blind spot
I remember I drove truck in between 1990-2000. Well, drove is a to LOUD word. I was......mmm twelve years old probably or so...and mostly drove truck in a straight line between the two buildings of....google refuse to translate it, closest words is "brigade of machine operators", on a low gear. Because I dont know about clutch and gearbox in those years. I think it was scheduled inspection/maintenance, dont remember now...
Why at this age? Features of life in the territory of post-ussr/CIS in 1990-2000 years.
But, even now I remember trucks blind spots. Because I crushed within it four 100 liters steel barrels from grease. Thanks god they were empty and all punishment for me for this was master class about truck blind spots.

And you missed the most intriguing part
RexS wrote:Rabies scare
How and where?
Last edited by Apeirogon on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

Aren't you considered a redneck as well?
Ever thought about getting a blog?
(No offence intended)

User was warned for this post.
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Project Shadowcat »

Zen3001 wrote:Aren't you considered a redneck as well?
(No offence intended)
Get out.
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

What did I do now?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Read the warning message you received and you'll understand why that post was in poor taste.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Apeirogon wrote:
RexS wrote:I was in his blind spot
I remember I drove truck in between 1990-2000. Well, drove is a to LOUD word. I was......mmm twelve years old probably or so...and mostly drove truck in a straight line between the two buildings of....google refuse to translate it, closest words is "brigade of machine operators", on a low gear. Because I dont know about clutch and gearbox in those years. I think it was scheduled inspection/maintenance, dont remember now...
Why at this age? Features of life in the territory of post-ussr/CIS in 1990-2000 years.
But, even now I remember trucks blind spots. Because I crushed within it four 100 liters steel barrels from grease. Thanks god they were empty and all the punishment for me for this was master class about truck blind spots.

And you missed the most intriguing part
RexS wrote:Rabies scare
How and where?
A dog bit me on a delivery for my night job. Not horribly, but bad enough to draw blood. My job didn't really seem to care and didn't follow up with the customer to quarantine the pet (or at least get Rabies vaccine information from the vet), so I literally have been getting the Rabies vaccine the past couple weeks. Two in the bite (that SUCKED) one in the right arm, one in the left arm (not too bad, like a flu shot), and then 4 follow up shots. I have one more to go.
(No offence intended)

User was warned for this post.
Uhm...

You can find me with rings on each of my fingers while I'm cruising on a Harley, but I don't know if you would call me a ... Man, that is a hell of a weird question. lmao
phantombeta
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by phantombeta »

Project Dark Fox wrote:
(No offence intended)
Get out.
I feel like Zen3001 doesn't actually know the meaning of "redneck", and weren't being purposefully malicious when they said that.

Return to “Off-Topic”