Who here likes guns? I mean really likes guns?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SouthernLion

Re: Who here likes guns? I mean really likes guns?

Post by SouthernLion »

Grip laser installed for the Beretta 92FS, (new personal carry gun.) I love these lasers because they become a natural part of the gun, and the firearm still fits perfectly in the same holster.

Reactor

Post by Reactor »

Now it looks kind of a sci-fi weapon which shoots LAZORZ. Pew pew pew! :D I like it very much, this red light for a pistol is so...RAD (ye, pun intended). Maybe I'll use this kind of design for the Plasma blast weapon.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Reactor wrote:Now it looks kind of a sci-fi weapon which shoots LAZORZ. Pew pew pew! :D I like it very much, this red light for a pistol is so...RAD (ye, pun intended). Maybe I'll use this kind of design for the Plasma blast weapon.
Thank you, haha. It was really hard to take that picture. I had to basically hold a boiling pot of water out of range of the camera and blow the steam over the laser while taking the picture. LMAO.

Friday I'm going to see if it is truly "zeroed at the factory."
Trance

Post by Trance »

RexS wrote:Thank you, haha. It was really hard to take that picture. I had to basically hold a boiling pot of water out of range of the camera and blow the steam over the laser while taking the picture. LMAO.
cinematic magic
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

I'll never get to shoot anything in germany (legally), way too many restrictions
ElectricPulse
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by ElectricPulse »

Oh man, "weapon" is my surname. Though i can't buy a real one (it's illegal), i'm always playing airsoft (with too much restrictions, but i still can play it :P). I really love iron sights, i don't like to use an holographic or red dot sights, i just use my own eyes, even if i don't hit anything :lol:
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

I hate seeing these modern iron sights in games and movies, they make the gun look like toys
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Zen3001 wrote:I hate seeing these modern iron sights in games and movies, they make the gun look like toys
Modern iron sights? Like the fiber-optic ones? They are pretty handy for quick target acquisition.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Took this picture for Facebook. Jägermeister is the last thing my wife drank on this Earth...

Anyways, I always thought the double barrel side/by/side look was so sexy, entirely because of the Super Shotgun in Doom II.

Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

that one looks really cool, I probably won't ever get to shoot anything but one of my class mates told me he shot a beretta, didn't even knew anything about the gun I'm guessing it was that shotgun... makes me jealous this fuckhead with his rich parents
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

The setting looks like the shotgun's drunk :D
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Zen3001 wrote:that one looks really cool, I probably won't ever get to shoot anything but one of my class mates told me he shot a beretta, didn't even knew anything about the gun I'm guessing it was that shotgun... makes me jealous this fuckhead with his rich parents
Beretta makes a lot of different guns. Generally speaking, when I hear "Beretta" I assume they are talking about the 92FS (M9) handgun. But they DO have really quality shotguns, too. So you never know.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Decided to take my carbine out, and test out her new "side/backup" iron sights. I shot a little low at first, but then got it good in the bullseye. Than I got bored and started doing 2-3 rapid fire taps (as you can see left and right inaccurate shots.)

Metalworks41190

Post by Metalworks41190 »

How do you guys feel about magazine-fed revolers?

[imgur]https://i.imgur.com/LugCShz.jpg[/imgur]

kodi

Post by kodi »

It's a very stupid gun, but the tround concept has merit (mainly for autocannons) imo

Return to “Off-Topic”