Does anyone have old mac wolf3d mods

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
CrossDressiNate

Does anyone have old mac wolf3d mods

Post by CrossDressiNate »

Hey guys, I've been a lurker of these forums for a long, long, long time. I just recently got Sheepshaver to work with Mac OS 9 and wanted to play old mac wolf3d mods, but unfortunately most old mac mod sites are down except for Laz Rojas' mods, YYR's page and wolfensteingoodies. Does anyone have old mac scenarios and mods archived on a hard drive, computer, usb etc and willing to share? I'd love to play some of these gems again. I do remember one of them was called Afrika Corps Assault. I also do remember another one was like a big map full of all the same enemies, each level would just go to the next tier of enemies. Any links to sites that have them that aren't dead would be appreciated as well.
Sgt. Shivers

Re: Does anyone have old mac wolf3d mods

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

Here's some files I've backed up over the years, not sure if you've already got these. They're a mix of some Las Rojas's stuff and some stuff from Clubey's old site.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/op5xepjar3dxo ... p.zip?dl=0
CrossDressiNate

Re: Does anyone have old mac wolf3d mods

Post by CrossDressiNate »

The funny thing, for the wayback machine version of clubeys, you can still download most of the stuff. I've never seen that before for wayback machine, but I'll keep this bookmarked for just incase. Thanks mate!

Return to “Off-Topic”