Serious Sam 4

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Serious Sam 4

Postby xenoxols » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Discuss.
xenoxols

Re: Serious Sam 4

Postby Freaklore1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Well its about time,more pure fun action for us.

Double the gun,double the fun.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr.
Freaklore1

Postby Bigger C » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:45 pm

BFE tried to get too serious, but THIS is the right kind of Serious!
Bigger C
Banned User

Postby NeuralStunner » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:41 am

Major props for not titling it "Serious Sam".
NeuralStunner
Cuddly but Packin'

Discord: NeuralStunner#1293

Postby Dancso » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:34 am

I'm super excited for this! I've been craving more Sam so much that i started achievement hunting the existing games on steam and replaying on serious difficulty with a friend :)
Dancso
bow wow

Postby Zan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:57 am

NeuralStunner wrote:Major props for not titling it "Serious Sam".

Hah, yeah.
Zan

Postby Freaklore1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:22 am

I wonder tough,will we finally see Sam finally confront Mental.

This is a premise that has been around ever since the first game,that Sam is trying to find Mental to stop the invasion from even happening in the first place.

Heck even in Serious Sam 2,Sam eventually reach what is supposed to be Mental Homeworld i think,but Mental is not there.

As for BFE,its a prequel and show why Sam need to time travel so he can go after Mental before the invasion aqnd destruction of Earth by Moon collision.

So will we finally see the final confrontation or is it something Croteam are keeping for another sequel after this one.
Freaklore1

Postby AvzinElkein » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am

Freaklore1 wrote:I wonder tough,will we finally see Sam finally confront Mental.

This is a premise that has been around ever since the first game,that Sam is trying to find Mental to stop the invasion from even happening in the first place.

Heck even in Serious Sam 2,Sam eventually reach what is supposed to be Mental Homeworld i think,but Mental is not there.

As for BFE,its a prequel and show why Sam need to time travel so he can go after Mental before the invasion aqnd destruction of Earth by Moon collision.

So will we finally see the final confrontation or is it something Croteam are keeping for another sequel after this one.

I think they will stall the final confrontation indefinitely.
AvzinElkein

Discord: AvzinElkein#8621

Postby xenoxols » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Freaklore1 wrote:I wonder tough,will we finally see Sam finally confront Mental.

This is probably another prequel, there are modern day road signs in the trailer. Still, I am hype. Also SS2 isn't canon anymore, mostly because it would destroy what little plot there is.
xenoxols

Postby Nems » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 pm

AvzinElkein wrote:

I think they will stall the final confrontation indefinitely.

I have a feeling this is ultimately the big meta-joke of the entire series. Whether that's good or bad is debatable.

Anywho, I may very well reinstall Steam for this.
Nems
Wait what

Postby Princess Viscra Maelstrom » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:34 pm

i'm excited for this, but i doubt i could run it on my PC very well, heh.
Princess Viscra Maelstrom

Postby Niphura » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:22 am

xenoxols wrote:

This is probably another prequel, there are modern day road signs in the trailer. Still, I am hype. Also SS2 isn't canon anymore, mostly because it would destroy what little plot there is.

it's a shame that SS2 is no longer canon, i believe that Croteam could have keep it as a separate universe. where everything that happens in that universe is an intergalactic TV show (as well as the intergalactic games within ss2) an exaggeration of the events that occurred in BFE, First and Second Encounter and Sam itself (this could explain the differents planets like Chifang that could had been an exageration of the battle against mental in China or Japan).
They could have done a continuation for SS2 while another team took care of serious sam 4 (in the original universe).
Niphura

Discord: ---

Return to Off-Topic