Want to credit the author of this midi

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
invictius

Want to credit the author of this midi

Post by invictius »

D_RUNNIN.zip
(9.65 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
I'm sure I've heard it in at least two wads.
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Want to credit the author of this midi

Post by Jimmy »

It's by Mark Klem, originally called "Organic Gods", but also has been called "Destiny". It was originally composed for Memento Mori II MAP17.
Naniyue

Post by Naniyue »

Is there some sort of universal credits list? I have midis from several games over the years, but not all of them had ready to find official names.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Naniyue wrote:Is there some sort of universal credits list? I have midis from several games over the years, but not all of them had ready to find official names.
It really depends on what you need credits for - Japanese games (and a reasonable selection of Western ones) tend to have official soundtrack releases on CD (or sometimes tape or vinyl, depending on the age of the game), and the credits for those are very well documented at https://vgmdb.net/ . Games that didn't have soundtrack albums, such as most shareware stuff, will occasionally have documentation at Video Game Music Preservation Foundation, though their credits are not always fully filled in. For the rest, you could scour the likes of MobyGames, and for Doom WADs, doomwiki.org will have music credits for the more notable megawads.

Return to “Off-Topic”